24

The sunlight of Tokyo shined brightly on the group of 5 friends as they walked down the roads of Tokyo disneyland. Upon finding rides they liked, they rode it or they sat out feeling sick or too scared. In most cases that was Soobin even though he claimed he enjoyed rides.

Soon the group had found a place to watch a Mickey Mouse show and eat lunch so they did just that. Ordering the classic American meal, burgers and french fries, they watched the actors play around in costumes, laughing at the dumbest things besides Jaewon who simply rolled her eyes at the chaotic behaviour.

The day ended pretty quickly and by the time they reached the villa, their feet ached and they were exhausted.

"We have another week. How about we just chill here tomorrow?" Yeonjun asked as they sat on the couches, too lazy to part ways to their own rooms.

"Yes please!" Jaewon groaned, stretching before hesitantly laying her head on Soobin's shoulder.

Soobin wrapped his arms around her at once, holding her and resting his own head against hers.

"Thank god I don't think I can take another step!" Huening Kai muttered as he rolled over on the carpet below.

Taehyun laughed at the maknae's behaviour before falling onto Yeonjun.

Silenced passed by for a few minutes as people started to drift of, too tired to eat.

"We should have just made this place our room." Jaewon murmured, finally getting up from Soobin and trudgin to her own room.

Although they didn't want to, the rest of the members also eventually stood and up and left to their own rooms, thankful they had made the decision to stay at the villa tomorrow.

❅ ❅ ❅

The next day, everyone overslept and ended up waking late, thus leading to the group deciding to have brunch. After getting ready, they had Taehyun and Yeonjun head to the restaurant to get food while the remaining three lounged around the house.

Choi Jaewon, finally having the chance to be alone, called Beomgyu as she hadn't talked to the boy she liked in a few days.

"Hello?" Beomgyu's voice rang out upon the call.

"Beomgyu." Jaewon breathed, relieved he picked up.

"Jaewon! Are you okay? How's everything over there?" Beomgyu asked, noticeably less distracted from before.

"I'm good." Jaewon said, a small smile forming on her face.

"What about you?"

She heard Beomgyu sigh at the other end.

"At first it was a little boring but I guess it's better now." Beomgyu replied just as someone splashed water at him.

"YA!" Beomgyu yelled, turning around and cursing him off.

Jaewon rolled her eyes, stifling a laugh from Beomgyu's annoyance at his so called friends.

"I'm sorry. They're being idiots, can I call back later?" Beomgyu asked, breathing a little different from before.

"Sure. Have fun." Jaewon steadily replied although she was a little disappointed.

She waited for Beomgyu to hang up but when he didn't, she hummed into the device to indicate she was still there.

"Jaewon..." Beomgyu started and then sighed again.