57

"I fucking hate school." Jaewon sweared, crossing her arms as she entered the hallways.

"Tch can you go on for even a minute without swearing?" Taehyun shook his head.

Jaewon stuck her tongue out in response.

Soobin, who stood beside Jaewon as they walked to school together, chuckled before catching sight of Sofia standing near her locker, a blank expression on her face. Bidding his friends goodbye, Soobin nervously fixed his appearance ( even though he looked damn good in the opinion of everyone else in the hallway ), and made his way over to the oblivious glare.

"Boo!" he yelled, grabbing her shoulders.

She gasped, dropping her books back into her locker and flinching in shock. When she turned her head and saw Soobin laughing, an annoyed and tired smile crossed her face.

"Fun." she said sarcastically.

Soobin grinned despite feeling apologetic and tilted his head, leaning against the locker beside the girl's and pouting.

"I'm sorry. Will you forgive me?"

Sofia shook her head, doing her best not to fall for Soobin's charms yet still failing miserable.

"No." she bit back her laughter when signs of shock and worry flashed through Soobin's pretty eyes.

"I'm kidding, of course I forgive you."

Soobin immediately sighed in relief and stood up straight, a wide smile once again finding his face before he waved at Sofia who was blushing, before leaving to his next class with Jaewon and the rest of TXT.

"See you!" he called out.

The girl waved in response, a small blossom of happiness sitting in her chest. The moment he disappeared though, she sighed and turned to face her locker again as the school bell rang. An empty feeling filled her chest and emotion left her face until she was just blankly staring at her abandoned books.

Why was she like this?

With another sigh leaving her pink lips, Sofia grabbed her belongings, slammed her locker shut, and headed towards her next class, a few minutes late.

❅ ❅ ❅

"Jaewonnnnnn"

"No."

"Jaewon, pleaseeeee!"

"Can you stop?"

"No." Yeonjun pouted.

"I am not feeding you." Jaewon crossed her arms, glaring at the blue hair weirdo.

"I made the food though! The least you could do is feed me!" he reasoned, refusing to give up.

It was currently lunchtime and all the TXT members plus Jaewon and Sofia were sitting down together, table holding nothing but noise due to Yeonjun's whining, Jaewon's anger, Taehyun's constant 'shut ups!' and Huening Kai who was singing for no apparent reason. Sofia sat in silence, a blank expression still on her face and Soobin did the same, silent for a different reason.

He was silent because he wanted to know why Sofia looked so tired.

"Please!" Yeonjun asked again and this time Jaewon finally snapped, grabbing the spoon from his lunchbox, taking a huge bit of food, and shoving it into the boy's open mouth.

His eyes widened and he immediately began choking, desperately trying to actually eat the food in an attempt for it to stop blocking his throat. Jaewon's face turned into an identical expression and she scrambled up to give him water. Slapping his back, she watched him with a guilty expressoin on her face until he drank water and was soon okay. The rest of TXT had quieted down, now staring at Jaewon who apologized over and over again and Yeonjun who kept saying it was his fault for bothering her. When they realised this saga of apologies was never ending, they went back to their own businesses.