61

"I can't believe I missed Jaewon singing!" Soobin dramatically gasped, clutching his chest as he fake cried.

Sofia giggled and playfully slapped the boy who glared at her, lips pouting. She smiled and reached up, pecking Soobin's cheek and the boy immediately cheered up.

"Who cares if you missed me singing? What I wanna know is what happened between you two." Jaewon would have been wiggling her eyebrows if she could.

Both Soobin and Sofia blushed, cheeks turning a dark shade of pink as the group teasingly pointed at her connected hands.

"We just realised how much we like each other." Sofia muttered and Soobin nodded beside her.

"Cute." Jaewon chuckled before looking down and glancing at her own hand which was connected by Yeonjun's.

The blue hair weirdo followed Jaewon's gaze and when he noticed where she was looking, he smirked and gave her a gently nudge, shoulders brushing against each other.

"Ew." Huening Kai groaned, pretending to puke.

Soobin smacked him.

Soon, the group was heading out of school, the end of the day singling the upcoming weekend and soon, summer break.

The year had flown by so fast, full of drama and other shit no one would ever mention again.

Jaewon had lost a lot but in the end, she had gained love and Yeonjun and she couldn't possibly be more happier. Sofia had been through her own shit that no one besides Soobin had known about but in the end, she was happy with the boy she liked and couldn't really feel anything besides joy.

Although Huening Kai and Taehyun remained single ( much to their so called relief ), they were still happy that their friends had finally realised who they liked and were now dating.

Even Beomgyu had finally learned his lesson and had abandoned the popular kids, slowly becoming friends with TXT until all of them were close to inseparable despite it taking Yeonjun a lot of time to forgive him.

also, he wasn't even jealous about the fact Jaewon wasn't his anymore. Honestly, Beomgyu just wanted to move on. That girl at the cafe was really cute to him...

Jaewon was so happy, it was impossible to recognize the girl from 2 years ago. The girl who had saved Beomgyu from bullies and the girl who had accidently shown Yeonjun her vulnerable side when she almost killed herself.

and about Jaewon's house?

With the help of Yeonjun, the girl had finally managed to sell the house and with the money she gained from it, she decided to get an apartment.

All the hate, anger, fear, and loss had disappeared along with the house and Jaewon, she felt free. She felt like she could start new again, like she didn't have to worry about anything or anyone else again. And best of all?

Yeonjun had asked her to move in with him.

Of course she said yes.

Yeonjun had also sold his house since he didn't want to live there anymore without his uncle or Jaewon as a neighbor and with his money plus Jaewon's money combined, the two managed to find an apartment perfect for them, that too in the centre point of everyone's houses so they could still meet up often.

Jaewon wasn't alone anymore.

She never really was.

It had just taken her time to realise Beomgyu had always been there, to realise her maknae Huening Kai would always be her baby, to realise Taehyun was always going to be her way too smart and savage buddy, to realise Soobin was always going to be her best friend, and to realise Sofia was never going to leave her.

It had taken her time to realise Yeonjun, was never going to stop loving her.

Jaewon was surrounded by friends, by love, and finally, by happiness. She wasn't the cold and heartbroken girl from 2 years ago.

Jaewon wasn't lonely anymore.

and she never will be again.

"Hey Jaewon?"

The girl looked up "Yeah?"

"Did you know you and Yeonjun kissed in Japan when you were drunk?" Taehyun said and Huening Kai smirked, glad the secret was finally out.

Jaewon blinked and glanced at Yeonjun who just looked shocked and confused. Slowly, both their eyes widened as memories suddenly came rushing in.

"WHAT?!"

The End