39

"As you all have spent a long time practising hard and worrying about your performances, we've decided to give you today and tomorrow as free days. You and your partner may do whatever you want and go whatever you. As you are all final year high school students, we trust you can be responsible and figure out your way to the hotel and other locations. Just in case though, here are emergency contacts you may take with you. Enjoy today students!" the teacher said and some people cheered.

"Great, two whole days to ourselves." Yeonjun grinned.

He wanted to put his arm around her shoulder but he wondered if he could or if that was breaking boundaries. In the end, he decided to tuck his hands in his pockets and follow Jaewon as she walked out the door. 

Today as always, Jaewon was wearing the most perfect outfit that suited her best, a beige crop top, short dark blue skirt, and a blue and red checkered shirt unbuttoned. It was amazing how much he liked her outfit choices but it made sense as Yeonjun considered himself a fashionista. 

Choi Jaewon turned back and blushed when she noticed Yeonjun staring at her. 

"Come on you blue hair weirdo!" she called, chuckling when Yeonjun nearly tripped.

"C...Coming!" he stuttered, blushing bright red and running to her. 

The rest of the day was spent by Jaewon and Yeonjun eating too much food, laughing too hard, and having a lot of fun. 

By the time they got to the hotel again ( they lost their way ), it was 11:00 pm and they were both feeling half asleep and half silly. 

"Yeonjun you're a cat." Jaewon laughed, pointing at a grey cat straying nearby. 

"No I'm not jeez!" Yeonjun exclaimed, annoyed. 

"Why do I feel like we've already had this conversation?" he asked, rolling his eyes.

Finally they made it to their room and Yeonjun who had been holding the card with him, swiped it and the two stumbled into their room.

Jaewon turned around the shut the door but then caught sight of Beomgyu since he shared a room with Jisoo next to them as they were from the same school.

Beomgyu turned and their eyes met. 

A sad feeling flooded Jaewon's chest and she felt sudden tears show up. 

She had completely forgotten about Beomgyu. 

"Jaewon? Wha-" Beomgyu started but couldn't finish as Jaewon slammed the door shut. 

Yeonjun flinched at the sudden sound but when he noticed Jaewon with her back slumped against the wall, he headed towards her and hugged her.

"Why did you even look at that idiot?" he asked, knowing she was upset because she had seen Beomgyu.

"I didn't mean to, he was just there." she snapped in response but didn't pull away. 

The two continued to hug each other as a few seconds of silence passed. 

"I miss him." she whispered, sniffing. 

Startled and a little heartbroken, Yeonjun pulled away and wiped off the tears glistening on her face. 

"He's an idiot, don't cry for him." the boy said.

( A/N: i WaNt yOu tO cRy, CrY fOr mE- )

Jaewon looked up at the blue hair male with shining eyes, her heart beating fast when she met his dark brown eyes. 

Her heart felt torn. She still deeply liked Beomgyu and she knew it but at the same time she could feel how her heart kept speeding up whenever she looked at Yeonjun. 

This wasn't right. 

Jaewon finally pulled away from the boy's grip and Yeonjun stood up straight. 

"I get the bed by the window!" she claimed and ran towards it at full speed, diving onto the bed when she reached.

Surprised by the sudden change of scene, Yeonjun gathered himself before smiling at tilting his head which Jaewon found cute. 

"Fine I'll take the other bed then." he said and plopped onto his. 

Before an hour had passed, both had changed their clothes in the bathroom and had fallen asleep, slow music playing in the back as they discovered they both like playing music since it helped them relax and sleep.