6

Choi Jaewon had never gone out with someone before and had no idea what she was supposed to do. Since she never had a phone, Beomgyu asked her to meet up at his house, which for some reason she agreed to. She didn't really know why, but as she stood outside what was supposed to be the boy's house, she fixed her outfit and rung the doorbell nervously. 

After a few seconds, it was opened by a woman who looked like she was in her 40's. Jaewon let an awkward smile show before the woman chuckled and let her in. 

"I'm guessing you're Beomgyu's friend?" she asked and Jaewon gave a brief nod. 

Beomgyu's mother secretly thought that this girl standing in her house was her son's girlfriend and that she was the most beautiful woman ever. She thought that her son really got a good one this time, unlike all those weird one's he had dated before for 'popularity'.

Beomgyu's mother really didn't understand her son's obsession with becoming popular. He had, had good friends and he even had a few girlfriends, but he still wanted more. She tried over and over again to explain to Beomgyu that being popular wasn't everything but the boy simply wouldn't listen. He was too determined for the wrong thing. 

Choi Beomgyu walked down the stairs of his humble home to see Jaewon standing with his mother and waiting for him. In all honesty, Beomgyu thought Jaewon was beautiful but he would never tell her that. He didn't want her to think he was any more annoying than she already thought he was.

"Hey, shall we go?" Beomgyu asked. 

Choi Jaewon looked away from the floor and onto Beomgyu's figure, a little bit startled by her own mind when she thought he looked handsome. If you really paid attention, underneath the glasses and the 'nerdy look', Beomgyu was actually very handsome. If people saw that, no one would ever bully him in the first place. 

"Yeah, let's go." Jaewon said to him, bowing to his mother and then leaving. 

"I'll be back in the evening!" Beomgyu quickly called out and followed Jaewon. 

The pair headed towards a nearby bus stop to get on it and head towards Hongdae since that was a popular spot to go shopping. After 30 minutes or so, they arrived and stepped out, Jaewon watching as the bus left. 

"Ok, first the glasses." she said, and started walking towards a glasses store nearby. 

Beomgyu quickly followed, understanding that his glasses had to leave first in order to complete his 'popular' look. Once inside the store, Jaewon asked Beomgyu for his eyesight level before leaving him standing there. 

Beomgyu looked around for a bit, observing many different glasses before Jaewon came back holding a small box with contact lenses. 

"Take off your glasses." she said and waited for him to move. 

"Huh? my glasses?" 

Jaewon was honestly feeling a bit impatient. Thinking about stuff, she didn't want to be here and "transform" Beomgyu but she had already agreed to help and she didn't want to be bothered by him in school any more. 

"Take off your glasses." she repeated. 

Beomgyu just stood still looking confused even though he already knew she was getting him contact lenses. Annoyed, Jaewon finally grabbed onto his shirt collar and pulled him forward, causing the male to stumble and fall in front of her face. Both their eyes widened at once, surprised by the bold move just to remove a pair of glasses. 

Trying to calm her sudden racing heart, Jaewon used her free hand to pull the glasses of Beomgyu's nose, her fingers softly brushing against the male's skin. He shivered, for some reason liking her touch, before she took a step back and placed the glasses down on a table nearby.