Author's note

Literally, "Lonely" passed 100k a while back and I was so surprised because I wrote it ages ago and I didn't realize people actually liked it? lmao 😭.

I kinda reread my book and though there were a few spelling mistakes (who noticed the kia instead of kai thing? 😭), it made me feel really nostalgic. ALSO all the comments talking about second male lead syndrome? I was like, bro, never ever gonna let Yeonjun became 2nd male lead.

Anyways, the reason why I'm actually posting this extra update even though I finished the book a while ago, is because I wanted to let you guys know what I had planned out for the characters after "Lonely" ended. Some people have asked me so I thought it would be better to put it here since I'm not planning on writing spin offs anymore.

For Soobin and Sofia, the plot of "Her lies" was supposed to be about Sofia, a girl who had moved away from her only friend Jaewon because of her family business, but returned to Korea to finish her last year of high school.

Sofia doesn't exactly have family issues (other than parents who don't really know much about her life), but she's had a lot of friendship struggles as in order to fit in at her previous school, she told everyone a lot of lies. The plot of the book was just supposed to follow how Sofia naturally lied in order to fit in, but Soobin kinda teaches her that it's okay to be herself and that true friends would love her for her (yk).

That was basically the plot but honestly I got writers block so easily with it so I discontinued the book 😭.

I feel like a lot of readers are also curious about what Beomgyu is doing now that he's not with Jaewon or Jisoo and honestly, my actual idea was to make a taegyu ff!

HEAR ME OUT! It may seem super random, but I had this whole idea where Beomgyu would be trying to move on from Jaewon and in order to do so, he tries to ask out that girl from the cafe he mentioned earlier in the story. He asks Taehyun to help him in impressing the girl but through the process, they realize they like each other?? AJKDHAKDGLJH I just figured it would be adorable (also I love taegyu help) and I probably would've loved to write it (I still may honestly, depends on what you guys want)!

I didn't exactly plan a love interest for Huening Kai but I honestly figured, I probably would've had him develop a random crush on someone and only mention it a few times in the story, or he himself would've ended up with that girl from the cafe 🤷‍♀️.

But yeah! These are the future plots I had thought of for the characters since a few people were curious lol. "Lonely!" was really a whole journey for me to write, and it really makes my day when I open wattpad and see people commenting on my stories saying "you're literally the best author" or "you made me cry!" (not that I want you guys crying).

I love all of you so much!! Thank you for reading my book. 🥺

- Chae