Part: 34

Before Khushi could reach there, someone pulled her by holding her hand and dragged her into the empty room. After locking the door, the person pinned her against the wall.

"Arnav, why did you pull me inside?" Khushi asked in fury.

He clasped her face. "Because I saw, someone was there."

"Who? It's our secret place, this is very wrong? "Khushi complained, looking down. Arnav was smiling, playing with her hair.

"I think, we should change our secret place. I love romancing with you at different places." As he clasped her face, Khushi blushed, moving her eyelashes down. He yanked her to himself and slammed her lips.

Arnav and Khushi, Arshi had been playing hide and seek game in college since two months like Sidnaaz. Arnav and Khushi were neighbourhood and they fell in love, but because of the age difference, Khushi's parents were against of their relationship, but Khushi left her parents for Arnav and now she was living with Arnav happily. She missed her parents, but she couldn't live without him. He was an orphan. There was no one in his life except Khushi. Khushi was his life. Arshi were madly in love with each other.

___________

"Sana, are you fine?" Khushi asked Sana when she came back to the classroom.

"Yes, I am perfectly fine," Sana said and suddenly her eyes fell over her lips.

"Why Khushi's lipstick is removed like me as like someone has kissed her, I should ask." She wondered, and Khushi was looking at her in confusion, touching her lips.

"Sana, are you mad? What if Khushi asked me about the kiss, then what I would say to her? I shouldn't ask." She was about to ask, but stopped after thinking this and nodded her head cutely, making Khushi more confused.

"Sana, what happened?" Khushi asked.

"Nothing." She suddenly shouted and Khushi found something weird.

"Khushi, I love your hair, they are so smooth and shiny." Sana tried to change the topic.

"Thank you, Sana, but is there something which you are hiding from me?" As Khushi asked, Sana widened her eyes in shock and shook her head. She was looking dam cute, if Sidharth was here, he would have kissed her.

Before Sana could answer her, a teacher came and announced the fresher party which was at that night only. Sana became super excited after listening about the party.

"Wow, Khushi, party, it will be too much fun, right? "Sana said and Khushi was just smiling.

"Now Khushi, bye. We'll meet at the party." Sana stood up and dashed out of the classroom because she wanted to share her excitement with her Hubby.

____________

"Where is hubby? He asked me to wait for him here after the class, now he is missing." She murmured sadly, waiting for him at the parking area. She took out her phone from her handbag.

"I'll surely punish him for making me wait. I was so excited to tell him about the fresher party." she thought, calling him.

On the other hand, Sidharth bumped with Arnav and they exchanged angry glares. Arnav walked away.

"Arnav, still you won't talk to me?" Sidharth asked after turning toward him, expecting he would turn, but he only stopped for a few seconds after hearing his words, and then walked away. Sidharth stood there dejectedly. His eyes brimmed with tears. He was on the verge of crying but controlled himself by pursuing his lips.