Part: 17

I forgot to put party scene in the update before.

"Didu, what I should wear for tonight party?" Sana asked sadly. Sidharth had thrown the small party because he had opened a new company on Sana's name. He wanted to gift something big to his wife and he didn't find something better than this.

Mukti placed a hand on her face and gave her a sweet smile. "Sweetie, don't worry, you can wear any of my dress." As Mukti said, Sana smiled widely. Mukti hated sharing her dresses with others, but Sana was special for her.

In the evening, Sana got ready for the party. She was wearing a blue beautiful gown. Her hair was tied in a messy bun. She was looking phenomenally beautiful in that gown and increasing the beauty of the gown. She did a bit of makeup because she was naturally beautiful. Sidharth stepped into the room and as her eyes fell over his wife, he got mesmerized after seeing her.

He ambled toward her, gazing at her fondly, and he had a smile on his face. "How am I looking hero?" she

twirled in delight to show off her dress to him. He got lost in her utterly. He was gone in the world where there was no one, there was only his Sana.

"Sidharth." As she shook him, he came out of his world and looked at her blankly.

She narrowed her brows in confusion and pouted sadly at him. "Am I not looking good?" She asked like a cute baby.

"No, I mean you're not only looking good, but you're also looking breathtaking beautiful as like a fairy came on earth," he moved close to her face and whispered huskily. As her warm breath caressed her lips, electricity rushed down her spine.

Next movement he sucked her lower lip and in response she sucked his upper lips, placing her hands over his face. Their lips were moving in rhythm and their soft and sweet kiss turned into a wild kiss. They were eating each other lips. It was their first wild kiss and they both were enjoying the kiss. Sidharth pulled her closer to himself by grasping her waist and they deepened the kiss.

After breaking the kiss, they gazed into each other eyes deeply. Her eyelashes moved down and she blushed.

As Sidharth's eyes fell over the mirror, his facial expression changed. "But you will not wear this dress," he said in a cold tone because he had seen in mirror that her dress was backless and he couldn't permit her to wear that dress because he thought that no one had any right to see her body except him.

"But why? You like my dress, then what happened?" She asked sadly.

"I don't want any argument, you are not wearing this and that's the final." As he strictly denied and she frowned.

"Okay, fine, then I won't go to the party, I will remain here and will never talk to you." She sat in front of the mirror and crossed her arms around her chest and made an angry pout. She was more stubborn than him and he knew about that.

"Don't touch me?" She shouted at him as he held shoulders. He was standing behind her. He smirked, gazing at her through the mirror.

"You can wear this dress." As he agreed, she moved eyes her at him and smiled widely through the mirror.

"But with open hairs," as he opened the bun, her long back hair fell over her back and covered her back. This was his plan. She nodded her head innocently, didn't understand why he did that.

He put her hair over one side of her shoulder and leaned over her back and as his lips caressed her back, she closed her eyes in response. She was shivering with his touch like always and she was feeling good. He was kissing all over her back. She was enjoying it, her eyes were closed.