Part: 170 Chotu Baby Kicked (Full Part)

After two and a half month

Sana was now six months pregnant. Her tantrums were increasing and her pregnancy moods swings were at their peak. The more the delivery date was coming closer, the more Sidnaaz excitement was increasing. They couldn't wait to hold their tiny baby in their hands. They were waiting for that moment desperately. Sana was counting every second but she was also enjoying the pregnancy phrase. She talked to her chotu baby all day and night. She was making the video diary and capturing all the beautiful moment for the chotu baby. Every day she was ordering lots of thing for her chotu baby.

Sidharth was supporting her completely. He was taking care of her properly. She was showing him tantrums and he was handling her in his way without any argument. He never scolded her for waking him up late at night and for making him do the things which he never wanted to do even his dreams also. But he was doing all those things for his baby. She was going through a lot of pain to bring their chotu baby. He felt like whatever he was doing, it was nothing in front of her pain. He was excited to hold the chotu baby but he was nervous too because, for that moment, his baby would have to go through a lot of pain.

It was 11 am and Sidnaaz were sleeping peacefully. Last night, Sana had kept Sidharth awake till late at night because she wasn't feeling sleepy. Sidharth was sleeping on his one side. His one hand was kept on her belly, she was six months and the baby bump was clearly visible. His other hand was under her neck. Sana was sleeping straight holding his hand which was on her belly.

Sana woke up and smiled seeing her hubby face. She kissed his lips and he opened his eyes instantly. She wished him good morning and again kissed his lips, this time she sucked them. At last, she bit his lower lip. He was smiling at her looking into his eyes. He also wished her good morning and kissed her forehead.

He removed his hand from under her neck and sat up on the bed. "Good morning Chotu baby, hope you have slept well last night." He bent toward her belly and wished good morning to his chotu baby.

"You kept us awake the whole night but still Daddy loves you a lot." He spoke cheerfully and kissed her belly after pulling up the top till her chest.

"Sidharth..." suddenly Sana yelled making Sidharth looked at her shockingly and worriedly.

"What happened, baby? Is everything alright ?" He asked concernedly after cupping her face. He got hell worried for her.

"Hubby, chotu baby kicked." She told him gleefully and excitedly because it was the first time baby kicked. Her eyes were shining with happiness.

"What really?" Sidharth asked unbelievably and she nodded her head happily looking at him having a huge smile on her face. This moment was also so special for them because their chotu baby responded for the first time.

"Daddy loves you a lot, chotu baby." He spoke cheerfully. He again kissed her belly two-three times joyfully.

"Sidharth, he again kicked." Sana again shouted with happiness and Sidharth looked at her having a huge smile on his face. His eyes were also shining with happiness. Both were behaving like small kids. Nobody could say that they were going to become mom and dad within three months.

"Sidharth, our chotu baby is responding to your kisses and I love you. Which means chotu baby loves you too." She clapped her hands happily saying this. Sidharth was just smiling at her.

"Hubby, do it again. I am loving the way he is kicking me. This feels so good." She requested him to do it again because she was loving the way he was responding. Sidharth again kissed her belly saying I love you to his chotu baby and he again kicked. She made him do it so many times until she didn't get satisfied.