Part: 144 Her Decision (Full Part)

Next day

"Hubby, I want to abort this baby." As he woke in the morning, Sana stated in a serious tone, looking at him. He stared at her in utter shock. He didn't understand what happened to her all of sudden.

A day ago

"Now close your eyes and sleep for some time," Sana pulled the quilt over him after giving medicine to him. Sidharth was looking at her cutely like a kid who doesn't want to sleep but his mother is forcing him to sleep.

"But I'm not feeling sleepy, my strict Mumma. Humhra baby ane se phele hi tum toh Mumma ban gye." He teased, holding her hand when she was about to go. She smiled at him.

"Because my hubby is behaving like a careless kid." She pulled his cheeks.

"Are you seeing chotu baby? Daddy is becoming baby like your Mumma." She said to her baby, gazing down at her belly and then swept her eyes back to his smiling face.

"Come let's make your daddy sleep today." She said, raising his head and then sat, placing his head on her lap. He smiled, gazing at her and gently stroking her cheek with his thumb. He raised his head and moved closer to her face. She leaned in and gazed at him intensely.

When their lips were just about to meet, she placed her hand in between their lips and he widened his eyes in shock.

"No kissy vissy until you get perfectly fine." She said sternly after removing her hand and put his head down on her lap again.

"Baby, are you taking revenge of morning from me? because you never said no to kiss before." He was shocked that she denied for the kiss.

She smiled lovingly at him. "This is not any revenge. I am doing this for you. So that you start taking care of yourself and get well soon. I want my fit and fine hubby back fast." She answered him, moving her hand through his black silky hair and then kissed his forehead.

"Now are you seeing chotu baby that Mumma is becoming smart like daddy?" Sidharth said to their baby, gazing at her belly and her smile grew bigger. He kissed her hand, holding it with both hands. Then he closed his eyes and tried to sleep, putting her hand on his chest, holding it tightly. She was moving her other hand in his hair, looking at him with so much love in her eyes. He slept within few minutes. It was the effect of medicines and the effect of Sana's care that finally he fell asleep. She leaned in and kissed his forehead.

***

Sidharth woke up after few hours. He saw his baby measuring her waist size with the inch tape. He beamed at her. She was standing facing her back to him in front of the mirror.

"You are only one month pregnant, baby." Hearing his voice, the inch tape slipped from her hands. She closed her eyes cutely like a kid who wants to hide something from her mother but she caught her.

"Hubby, tumhne dekh liya? (Did you see?)"She asked after turning toward him. He nodded his head, sitting up on the bed. She smiled showing her teeth to him.

"Hubby, I know that it's so soon to measure tummy. I was just excited." She strolled to him.

"For the first time, I am seeing that someone is so excited about getting fat." He said in disbelief and she sat beside him, smiling.

She started checking his fever, placing her hand on her forehead and cheeks. She didn't ask him because she knew, his answer would always be the same that he is fine.