Part: 167 Intense Make Out (Full Part)

ACP Abhimanyu was sleeping in his cabin, putting his head on the table because his pregnant wife didn't let him sleep at night.

"What happened Mukti? Mukt.. ?"Suddenly he woke up shouting. He looked around and realised that he was in his cabin, not at home. He rested his elbow on the table and sat there holding his head. Mukti's pregnancy was making him crazy. She had become like a cranky baby. He picked up his phone which was kept on the table. He widened his eyes in shock as he saw 20 miss calls from Mukti and more than 100 messages on WhatsApp. He immediately called her back without even opening her messages.

Abhi picked up the phone and as expected she freaked out. "Where were you, Abhi? Why you weren't picking up my calls? I was calling you from half an hour."

"I was busy in handling one case, sweetheart. I am sorry. So many miss calls and messages... What happened to you? Are you fine ?" He asked worriedly and then he heard her sobs which made him more worried.

"Abhi, my nail broke down. What should I do? I want my big nail back." She cried loudly. He shook his head in disbelief, listening to her problem which was so small.

"Sweetheart, it was just a nail. It will grow again. Don't worry." He tried to explain her forgetting that she would not understand because she was pregnant.

"You don't know anything, Abhi. My nail was so big and it takes so many days to grow. Till then what will I do?" She cried again and she was annoying him. Suddenly he smiled and his eyes twinkled when a superb idea came into his mind.

"You can go for nail extension." He suggested and instantly Mukti stopped crying. Abhi was smiling broadly and waiting for her reply.

"This is an amazing idea, Abhi. I love you so much. You come back home then we will go together." Abhi was smiling happily because she liked his idea. Then he cut the phone saying "he is coming."

"Handling a pregnant woman is the most difficult task of men's life." He said frustratedly and walked out of his cabin.

****

At night Sidnaaz were talking about their chotu baby, lying on the bed. They were so excited about the sonography. Sana head was on his chest and her one knees was on his tummy. Sidharth's one hand was wrapped around her and another hand was on her belly.

"Hubby, you don't love my body anymore. You don't touch and kiss my body like before because I am becoming fat." Suddenly Sana uttered looking at him sadly.

"What? Do you really think this ?" He asked out instantly widening his eyes because he was shocked listening to her words. She nodded her head, upset.

"I had watched in one movie. In that movie a wife became pregnant and.. and her husband stopped loving his wife. He stopped romancing with her and behind her, he started dating another girl. When the wife came to know about his affair. He blamed her because she was becoming fat and she didn't remain attractive." Sana told him the story and Sidharth was shocked that she was comparing him with that husband of the movie who cheated on his wife.

"Firstly I want to ask that Why you watch this kind of nonsense movie? Secondly don't you trust me, baby ?" He asked disappointedly.