Part: 143 My Hubby Fell Sick (Full Part)

Next morning

Last night also Sidharth couldn't able to sleep because he was scared to even close his eyes. He was getting sick, wondering about Sana. She woke up and wished him 'good morning', hugging him. He hugged her back.

She broke the hug and uttered, "Hubby, you know what I saw in the dream," she paused when she kept her hands on his cheeks as he was warm. He had a fever. Because of sleepless nights, he fell sick.

"Hubby, you are burning." She freaked out, touching his forehead. Then held his wrist.

"You have a fever." She said worriedly, looking at him.

"Don't worry, I am fine." He assured her, placing his hands on her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

"Wait, where are you going ?" She asked, holding his hand when he was just about to leave the bed.

"I was waiting for you to wake up. I have an important meeting today and I am already late." He said like he was absolutely fine and she frowned, seeing him behaving so careless about his health.

"I won't let you go anywhere in this condition. Hubby, you have a fever. You need to take a rest. Cabir bhai will handle the meeting and you are not going anywhere." She stated strictly, gripping his hand tighter.

"I told you, I'm fine. Stop behaving like a kid and let me go, baby. I am getting late." Sidharth asked her to let him go. But how could his baby let him go out for work in this condition?

"What! I am behaving like a kid? You are behaving like a Kid hubby. When I fall sick, you don't even let me get up from this bed even. And now when you fall sick, you are expecting me to let you go office. I won't let you go anywhere until you get fine." She said sternly and held his vest tightly so that he couldn't able to go.

"My caring, baby, I am fine. I will be back home in few hours. If you think that I have a fever then I will take medicine. Now please let me go." Sidharth tried to convince her to let him go. Sana left his vest, indirectly permitting him to him go.

"Thank you for understanding me." He pecked her lips. She smiled faintly in response. As he stood up, he felt dizziness but ignoring this, he went to take shower.

"Hubby, I won't let you go anywhere in fever. If you are stubborn, then your baby is more stubborn than you. Ghee seedhi ungli se na nikle, to ungli tedi karni padti hai. (When things don't work your way, you have to make them work for you)" She said in a serious tone, something was going on in her tiny mind. How could she let her hubby do work in fever?

***

Sidharth after few minutes came out from the bathroom, taking a quick shower. He was in a shirt and pant. The Shirt was nicely tugged in his pant. He saw his baby, taking out blazer from the cupboard for him. She turned around and they both looked at each other and passed the smile. She strolled to him, holding his blazer in her hand. As she held out the blazer to him, the blazer slipped down from her and she fainted his arms. He hastily scooped her up into his arms and lay her down on the bed.

"Baby..." he tried to wake her up, holding her face. He got hell worried for her. She wasn't responding to him. He immediately called the Doctor while his hand held her hand. He stared at his baby, anxious and his eyes glistened with tears. He kissed her hand and kissed her face a thousand time.

***

The doctor reached there within a few minutes.

"I don't understand that how suddenly she became unconscious," Sidharth said worriedly, walking inside the room with Doctor. Doctor asked him to relax because this all is normal in pregnancy.