Part: 31

Sana was lying on the table of the music room and Sidharth was on top of her. He was chewing, sucking and biting her lips. Sana was moving her hands in his soft and silky hair. He entered his hand into her top. As he caressed her milky and soft stomach, she shivered. His hands finally found their favourite place that was her twins. As he pressed them, she moaned in his mouth.

He moved closer to her ear and whispered after breaking the kiss. "Baby, today is your new class of romance, so there will be something new which I will teach you. So be ready for it." As he bit her earlobe, Sana clutched his shirt, smiling.

He turned their positions, now Sana was on top of him. They both were gazing into each other eyes, having so much love in their eyes. They both got lost in looking at each other.

"Ma..." Sana was about to ask something but Sidharth stopped her by putting his finger on her lips.

"No baby, today no oral classes, only practical classes." As he instructed her, she nodded her head cutely. He clasped her face and kissed her lips. After some time, he slid his hand into her dress from behind and his hands found what they were finding, her inner-wear. He unhooked it, and Sana was fully lost in kissing him. She didn't come to know when Sidharth unhooked her inner-wear. Now he trailed his hand into her inner-wear to feel her bare twins. As his cold hands touched her twins, she shivered on her place and started kissing him even harder. He was caressing them and making circles on her hard nipples. She was enjoying his touch a lot. Then they broke the kiss.

She realised what Sidharth had done with her. He was smirking at her and she was looking at him like an Innocent baby.

"Ma..." She was again about to speak something, but Sidharth cut her words.

"I told you there would be no talks today." He gave her a naughty smile. Sana clutched his shirt tightly, closing her eyes tightly when Sidharth again entered his hand into her top from behind, he hooked back her inner wear. They gazed into each other eyes deeply.

"Class over, baby, now you can get up." As he said, she immediately stood up.

When he was about to get up, she slipped on him as her leg got stuck with his leg. She became scared and held his shirt tightly and hid her face in his chest. Sidharth smiled, hugging her back tightly and kissed her head.

"Baby, you're always safe with me." He assured her after coming close to her ear.

"I know, I'm always safe in your arms." She uttered fondly, gazing in his eyes as they broke the hug.

"Mera toh man karta hai Sidharth ki, main humsha tumhri arms mein rahu. (I feel like to stay forever in your arms, Sidharth.) I feel so safe, peaceful. I love to be in your arms." She hugged him and he hugged her back, having a broad smile on his face.

Sana stepped into her room, wondering about their college romance, having a pretty smile on her face. She became shocked for a second to see Alia sitting on her bed.

Alia uttered. "Hey, Sana," she hugged her.

"Hello, Alia di." Sana hugged her back.

"Sana, today I have to share something very important about Sidharth, I know Sana, it will be unbelievable for you but you have to accept the truth." Sana's smile faded into frown.

"Alia di, tell me na," she asked.

"Uhmm, I just wanted to tell you that Sidharth," she paused.