Part: 88

Sidharth was kissing her lips and his hands were massaging her soft twins. They forgot that they were in the hospital because after a week, they were feeling their body rubbing against each other, one week was like one year for them, they were dying to love each other and finally, the day came and they got the chance to show their love but their romance got disturbed by the knock on the door.

"Hubby, someone is on the door, fast make me wear my gown." She said after pushing him away. He groaned annoyingly, he wanted to kill that person who was at the door.

He was continuously knocking on the door, making him angrier. He stood up and hurriedly made her wear the gown while Sana was saying like a baby, "fast fast."

"Hubby, stop." She suddenly shouted when Sidharth was about to unlock the door. He instantly turned to her. " Hubby, you made me wear the gown in the wrong way." She pulled her both hands out, showing him that he made her wear the gown topsy-turvy (Ulta).

"Baby, cover yourself with the blanket, okay." He instructed her and after that he turned to open the door while she hurriedly covered herself with the blanket properly, making cute faces.

As Sidharth opened the door, Mukti, Khushi, Abhi and Arnav rushed into the room, holding gifts for her. Cabir was with Navya, he was still unaware that because of donating blood, Sana legs got paralysed. They were sad for her from inside but they all were smiling for her. They all hugged her one by one and told her how much they missed her. Their acts and gestures were clearly showing how important she was to them and how much they loved her. She was their life, she was the only one, who brought happiness in their life. She filled their life with joy. They were blessed to have her in their life.

"Look, what we brought for you." As Mukti showed the box of chocolates, Sana's eyes shimmered, her mouth became watery and she adorably licked her lower lip. Sidharth was just admiring her and smiling gleefully seeing his baby doll happy. He never wished anything except her happiness.  He always wanted to see his baby smiling, he didn't know how he would see her in a paralysed state.

Forgetting that she couldn't move, she tried to get up because she wanted to grab the box of chocolate. "Ahaaa..." as she whined like a small baby, they all looked at each other sadly.

"Sana, no need to cry, we will make you eat chocolate from our own hands." Khushi tried to cheer up her.

"And you Sidharth, dare if you try to stop us from making her eat chocolate," Abhi warned Sidharth when he was lost in thought looking at her legs, it was visible that he was tensed for her legs. With everyone, Sana also noticed this.

"Hubby, could I eat chocolate? Please." She cutely requested like a baby in an extra-sugary voice so that no one could deny her. All were awed seeing her cuteness like always and she succeeded in her plan because Sidharth was smiling now forgetting about her legs. Only she had the power to make him smile in any situation, that power is called the power of love.

"Okay, baby today is your day, I won't stop you." He permitted her and smiled at her.

"Aww, thank you so much, hubby." She again tried to get up because she wanted to hug him, but this time she didn't cry and not even became sad because she knew, her sadness would make him upset and she didn't want to make him sad, therefore she did something else.

"Hubby." She called him by opening her arms, she was asking him to hug her. He beamed at her after understanding what she wanted. He leaned and hugged her tightly.

"I love you so much, baby." He was hugging her more and more tightly.

"I love you more than you." She said after breaking the hug and he kissed her nose, everybody witnessed their true love.