Part: 8

She came out after changing her dress and her eyes shimmered as she saw him working on his laptop in the balcony. "Thank god, Monster is sitting outside, now I will think about my escape plan comfortably."She decided to take the help of Mukti in this.

As she turned to walk out of the room, Sidharth stopped her by holding her hand and she turned toward him. Her lips were drawn up in a devilish smile. She looked at him confusingly.

"Are you thinking to run from this house baby?" He asked sweetly, cupping her face after leaving her hand.

"Yes, I will run away." She instantly answered back curtly. He clasped her face little tightly and her eyes glinted with anger which made her scared and she closed her eyes.

"Okay, then try baby, I will not stop you," as he cooed and left her face, she instantly opened her eyes and looked at him in confusion, she thought he would shout on her again, but that didn't happen.

Before Sidharth was also about to shout on her but stopped after remembering Mukti's words. Mukti words worked like a magic on Sidharth that today the rude, arrogant Sidharth Shukla became so sweet.

It was not just about Mukti's words, it was love, Sidharth loved Sana, therefore for her, he was trying to change and controlling his anger because he wanted her to accept him as her husband from her heart, not in pressure.

"Sweetie, you can't run away from here, it is not easy, if he comes to know that I am helping you, he will kill me." Sana was in Mukti's room and she was trying to explain her that it is not easy for her to escape from here.

After listening to Mukti's words, Sana's lips drew down in sadness and Mukti felt bad for her but she was helpless. She couldn't go against him.

"Sweetie, tell me something that you do you in your pass time, any games or something else, "As Mukti asked just to change the topic, her eyes shone with the excitement.

"I used to play many games with my friends, will you play with me? "She asked cutely and Mukti smiled because she succeeded in changing her mood.

"Of course, sweetie, tell me which game do you want to play?" She asked, putting her hand on her face. Sana stood up, her eyes sparkling and her lips were drawn up in a huge smile.

They were playing Aankh Micholi, in this game, one of the players, the denner is blindfolded with a piece of cloth. The denner has to catch hold of one of the other players while being blindfolded. Maids were also playing with Mukti as Sana insisted them to play with her. Sana was enjoying a lot and Mukti too, but she was calling herself a fool. In this age, she was playing this type of childhood game.

On the other hand, Sidharth was listening to their voices from outside which were disturbing him. He was unable to concentrate in his work. His anger was rising.

Sana was blindfolded, she was moving her hand and finding other. She said confidently, "now you will see, how easily I will catch you, I am expert in this game." She was stepping back and behind her there were stairs. She was just about to fall.

As Mukti's eyes fell over her, she widened her eyes horrifyingly. Before she could stop her, Sidharth shouted and rushed to her. "Sana..." he yanked her to himself by grasping her arms and removed her blindfold making her shocked. She was fluttering her eyelashes, trying to adjust her eyes in the light.

"Mukti, are you blind? Didn't you see that she was about to fall? When you become such a child?" Sidharth was yelling on Mukti and she was staring down. Sana turned her face and raised her brows in as she saw, she was standing on the edges of stairs.