Part: 73

"Hubby, I fainted because I wanted to spend private time with you, I wanted to do romance and you started shouting at me. That's not fair." She complained and cried like a small baby.

"Sana, you scared me. I got worried for you, I can't see you in little pain even." He explained to her his point that why he freaked out.

"It was my mistake, and I am sorry." She apologised cutely by holding her ears as she realised her mistake. "It's my birthday, couldn't you forgive me? I don't want to spoil my birthday." She asked, staring at him with pleading eyes.

"Okay, I am forgiving you because it's your birthday, but next time don't do this stupid stunts. If you want something, say to me directly." He explained to her calmly now. She smiled slightly, understanding him and gave him a nod.

"Now before romance, I want to give you nineteen gifts because it's your nineteenth birthday." As he told her, her eyes glinted with excitement and a broad smile touched her lips.

"Wow, nineteen gifts. I'm super happy and excited." She squealed merrily and hugged him. He smiled gleefully, seeing her reaction.

As suddenly he knelt in front of her, she narrowed her brows bemusedly. He clasped her, gazing at her and put the other hand into the pocket to take out something.

"This beautiful ring for my beautiful princess." He slid the beautiful diamond ring down her finger. She smiled broadly, seeing the ring, her eyes shimmered. He placed a soft kiss on her hand.

He led her to a room after blindfolding her. As they stepped into the room, he pulled off the blindfold. She fluttered her eyelashes before palming her mouth and widening her eyes in amazement as she looked around the room. It was filled with lots of teddy bears, from small to big. She gleefully rushed to the biggest teddy after holding a small teddy in her hand. She sat on the teddy and buried her face into the teddy. He was just smiling broadly at her. He found her super cute.

"Sidharth, I love this gift, teddy bears are my favourites, thank you so much." She rushed to him joyfully and hugged him tightly. He also hugged her back, smiling and kissed her hair.

Then he started giving her more gifts, he gifted her chocolate house, a box of balloons, couples cap on which Mr and Mrs was written, cute pillows and many more things which made her extremely happy and sometimes she also jumped on the bed and clapped her hands in joy. She was super happy after getting 19 gifts from Sidharth.

But suddenly her lips drew down in sadness and he became confused. She sat on the bed with a sad face. He was baffled because a few minutes back she was jumping on the bed happily and now she was sitting sadly. He had no clue all of sudden what happened to her.

"What happened baby, why are you sad, did I hurt you?" He asked after sitting beside her.

She instantly turned her face to him and nodded. "No, hubby, you didn't hurt me. I'm missing Mumma daddy a lot today, on my birthday like you, they used to give me lots of gifts, they loved me a lot, Sidharth. Why Aman killed them? What was their mistake?" As she told him, her eyes brimmed with tears. She stood up and lumbered out, upset. He hurriedly got up and followed her.

Parents' love is the most precious thing in this world and she had lost this thing.

He stopped her in the corridor and turned her to himself. She stared at him with her sorrowful eyes.

"Baby, they are with you, in your heart." He uttered after placing her hand on her heart.

"They have never gone, leaving you alone and they never want to see tears in your eyes, so for them don't cry, they will also cry if you cry like this." He convinced her not to cry in the best.