Part: 3

At Midnight, Sana woke up in Sidharth's arms and she thought someone had come into her room, therefore she kicked Sidharth and shrieked, "leave me, leave me."

"What the fuck." Sidharth shouted and stood up, glaring at Sana in anger.

Sana came back to reality and recalled what had happened with her yesterday night. As flashes of yesterday night revolved in her mind, her innocent eyes brimmed with tears.

"Don't dare to cry," he warned her. "If you have forgotten our deal, then let me remind you, if you don't cry, I'll free your parents." He crossed his arms around his chest and she stared at him innocently.

"Now come in my arms and let me sleep, and you also sleep," he again lay on the bed and she was just looking at him with a sad pout, her eyes were filled with innocence.

"Oh god, Sana, why don't you listen to me in the first time?" Sidharth asked, but still, she didn't give any reply. "Say something, I am not an animal who will eat you up."

She instantly asked, "so who are you? I don't even know your name and you kidnapped my Mumma and papa, you forced me to marry you." She again burst into tears and sobbed.

"Baby, please stop crying, I will tell you everything and I promise you, I will not harm your parent, but please stop crying, I can't see you in tears," he requested, wiping her tears. She was crying nonstop.

"I can't stop my tears," she hiccuped, "Mumma papa ki yaad aa rhi hai, tumhse dar lag rha hai, (I'm missing mom and dad and you're scaring me.)" She cried like an innocent baby.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Okay fine, you sleep alone, but please stop crying," he joined his hands in front of her because her tears were making him angry. Her tears were affecting him a lot.

Sidharth got up from the bed and turned to walk out of the room, but stopped as he heard her loud sobs. He turned toward her and asked, frustrated. "Now what do you want?"

"Mujhe akele room mein sone mein dar lagta hai, (I'm afraid to sleep alone in the room.)" She cried like a baby because she was not in a habit to sleep alone.

"Okay, okay fine. I am sleeping on the sofa, now for god sake stop crying," she tried not to cry by pursing her lips while he poured water into the glass for her.

"Have water." He gave her the water and she immediately drank it.

"Now sleep," he laid her down on the bed and covered her with the blanket. She closed her eyes.

"Don't cry, okay." He pecked her forehead.

He strolled to the sofa and lay down over it, facing Sana. He fell asleep, gazing at her.

Sana opened her eyes. As she saw him sleeping, she sat on the bed and cried silently holding her knees. "I am not understanding anything, what should I do? God, This monster doesn't even let me cry. He is scaring me a lot, I want Mumma, she must be worried for me also."

Next morning

Sidharth woke up, holding his back because his back was aching, he was not in a habit of sleeping on the sofa, but he slept for Sana. This proved his love for her. He could even sleep on the bed of burning coal for her.

He saw Sana who was sleeping. He strolled to her and kissed so many times on her cheeks and then lay beside her. He fondly gazed at her beautiful and innocent face.