Part: 172 Last Part (Full Part)

Today was the delivery of Mukti's baby. Sana couldn't go because she was on bed rest for a month.

"Hubby, call Abhi jiju. I want to see their baby. I wish, I was there." She was asking her hubby to call Abhi after every ten minutes. She was sitting with the support of a pillow and Sidharth was sitting beside her, holding her hand.

"Abhi said that as soon as the baby comes, he will call me. Please have some patience." Sidharth tried to explain the desperate Sana. But stubborn Sana had her own way to convince her hubby.

"Please hubby, call him for the last time. Promise, after this, I won't ask you to call." She looked at him pleadingly and tried to convince him.

Sidharth agreed nodding his head and she smiled happily. He took out the phone from his pocket and called Abhi.

"Sidharth put the phone on speaker." He did what she asked him to do. She was excitedly looking at the phone and waiting for Abhi to answer the call.

"Hello..." They heard Navya's voice from the other side and looked at each other in confusion.

Sidharth opened his mouth to speak but before him, Sana asked, "where is Abhi jiju, Navya?"

"He is inside with Mukti. She has given birth to a baby boy." Navya gave the good news making them smile broadly.

"Mukti and baby, both are fine, right ?" Sidharth asked concernedly.

"It's a normal delivery and both are fine." Sidharth sighed with relief.

"Navya, where is the baby? I want to see him." Sana was super excited to see the new member.

"I'm also waiting to see him, Sana. Nurse hasn't brought him outside yet." Sana became upset, she wanted to see the baby.

"Navya, call me as soon as the nurse brings him out. I'm dying to see the baby." Sana said and after that, they hang up the call.

"When you will come, chotu baby? See, your brother has already come." She asked from chotu baby placing her hand on the baby bump. Sidharth chuckled at this.

"Only one month to go, baby and our chotu baby will be in our arms." Sidharth said caressing the baby bump and kissed Sana's forehead. They looked at each other having smile on their face.

_____________________

After a few minutes, Abhi video called Sidnaaz. Sidharth was in the washroom and his phone was kept on the bed. Sana answered the call excitedly. She saw Mukti who was sitting holding the baby in her hand. He was wrapped in a white sheet. Mukti was admiring him.

"Congratulation Didu and Abhi jiju." She congratulated them happily. They thanked her. Abhi showed the baby from close.

"He is so cute. I want to hold him and pull his cheeks." Sana said gleefully.

"Where is Sidharth ?" Abhi asked after turning on the front camera.

"He is in the washroom." As Sana told Abhi, Sidharth stepped out from the washroom.

"Congratulation, Abhi." Sidharth congratulated Abhi leaning down, touching his face with Sana to come in camera.