Part: 128 His Anxious Baby (Full Part)

"Didu.." she stepped into Mukti's room, crying badly. Mukti was doing something on the laptop, sitting on the bed. She immediately stood up from the bed in shock as she saw her crying.

"Didu, I... I was talking to hubby but.. suddenly the phone disconnected, and now-now his phone is coming switched off." She shuttered, sobbing badly. She was hell worried for her hubby. If Sidharth had seen his baby condition, he would have surely killed that thief who stole his phone.

"Sweetie, first be relax." She said and made her sit on the bed. She sat beside her and closed her eyes dejectedly, seeing her crying badly.

"Maybe his phone gets switched while talking to you. You are overthinking, Sana. Please calm down." She reassured her, placing her hand on her face.  Mukti's words gave her little peace. Before, only the negative thoughts were coming into her mind when Sidharth's phone suddenly got switched off. But listening to Mukti's words, she started seeing things differently.

"You are right, Didu, maybe Hubby's phone gets switched off. Voh kya hai na, didu, he is not with me na that's why I am worried about him more. I love him a lot. Before I didn't know the real meaning of love but after falling in love with him, I understood the real meaning of love." She explained to her that why she was thinking too much about him. Mukti smiled slightly in response.

"Thank you, Didu." She thanked Mukti when she gave her water. Mukti tried to call him and she also became worried when his phone was coming switched off.

"Please, keep my hubby safe and fine." She prayed to god, joining her hands and closing her eyes.

On the other side, the driver was driving the car in a slow speed which was making Sidharth angrier. He was boiling in anger, sitting behind him and killing the driver with his glares.

"Please God, pardon me for one murder today because I will get relief only after murdering anyone, today. " Sidharth murmured to himself cutely. He was behaving like his baby. He was talking to god like her. The effect of his cute wife was clearly visible on him.

"Stop the car right now." He growled in fury. Listening to his shout, Driver immediately stopped the car by applying the brake. He came outside while the Driver was looking at him in confusion.

"Come outside," he asked him to come outside, knocking on the window of his side. The driver pulled the window down as he couldn't understand his words. The driver was just looking at him, baffled.

"I said come outside." As he shrieked, the driver flinched and immediately came outside, getting scared of him. He was the person, from whom everyone used to fear off.

"Sit inside, now." Sidharth sternly ordered the driver, looking at him through the window. And through his eyes, he asked him to seat in the backseat. Driver without questioning him sat inside. Sidharth immediately started the car engine and drove off at full speed. He wanted to reach his hotel as soon as possible because he wanted to inform his baby that he was completely fine. He was driving, breaking all the signals. Behind him, the driver was enchanting god's name constantly. As he got scared a lot, seeing Sidharth's harsh driving. He was praying for his life, sitting behind.

He stopped the car in front of his hotel and finally Driver sighed with profound relief. He completed the route of forty-fives minutes in fifteen minutes. He ran hurried into the hotel. He called Sana from the reception phone after reaching inside. The people who were standing at the reception were staring at Sidharth.

"Am I looking like a ghost to you all?"Sidharth asked in anger from them. They immediately nodded their head negatively.

"Then concentrate on your work." He said curtly and then they all started doing something on their laptops.