Part: 7

Mukti and Sana headed out of the mansion. Sana's lips were drawn up in a broad smile. Mukti was looking at the excited soul who was beaming with excitement to meet her parents. Mukti badly wanted to help her in this. But on the main gate of the mansion, security guards stopped them. Mukti showed them her eyes.

"Mam, Sir has given us a strict order to not let this girl go out of this house." As One of the guards informed Mukti, pointing at Sana, Sana's eyes glinted with fury. She knitted her brows and clenched her fist.

And she burst out her anger over him. "You monkey, stupid, idiot let me go." She bowled at him and yanked his hair, gritting her teeth in anger. She was taking out all her anger on the poor security guard. Guards were unaware that with whom they had messed up.

"Sweetie, calm down, there is not any fault of them in this." Mukti tired to pull Sana back, the guard was crying in pain. Finally, she succeeded in pulling her back and she huffed after completing this difficult task.

"Didu, do something." At the end she pleaded to Mukti and she gave her helpless look.

"Sweetie, come inside first, I will talk to Bhai when he comes back home." As Mukti held her to take her inside, she nodded her head.

She snarled, "no, no, I will not go." She sat down on the floor. "I'll not go inside until monster doesn't let me meet my parents." She was behaving like a stubborn kid. As Security guards laugh on her, mukti glared at them and they became quiet.

Mukti knelt in front of her and clasped her hands. "Sweetie, it's so hot outside, you are sweating badly, come inside, I promise you,"

She cut her words, "no, no, no, I will not go from here anywhere, I want to meet Mumma and papa. Didu, you go inside." Mukti got up and held her waist, wondering what to do now. She wasn't understanding how to convince this stubborn kid to go inside with her.

Mukti was standing in front of her and wiping her sweats with the back of her palm from her forehead, Sana noticed this and said, "Didu, you please go inside, you are sweating badly."

"Sweetie, you also come inside with me, please." As Mukti pleaded, Sana shook her head like an innocent baby and wiped the sweat from her forehead with her hand.

One hour had been passed and Sana was still sitting there. She was constantly trying to manipulate security guards to let her go. On the other hand, Mukti had been trying to contact her brother, but he had been not answering to her calls since an hour. Mukti tried to make her drink water, but she was denying to take anything. Mukti was seeing her condition. Her body was burning in the sun and it was becoming red.

"Hello, bhai." Finally Sidharth picked up the phone and as mukti told him everything, he freaked out.

"What? From one hour, she has been sitting outside, I am just coming, Mukti." He disconnected the call.

After two minutes only, three maids came to Sana, one of them was holding umbrella, others were holding fruits and juice for Sana.

"Mam, juice." One maid offered her juice and the other one stood beside her, opening the umbrella over her.

Sana threw the juice away in fury and stormed, "no, I don't want anything, I only need my Mumma and papa." She also pushed the maid who was standing beside her, holding the umbrella.

Mukti came outside and saw Sana fighting with the maids. "Go from here, go." Sana was shouting over maids, frustrated. "No mam, we can't go. Sir has strictly ordered us to take care of you." As one maid uttered, she rolled her eyes.