Part: 76

After removing his coat, Sidharth scooped her into his arms and wandered to the swimming pool which was on the yacht, he had a smirk on his face. Sana wrapped her arms around his neck, her eyes were shimmering with excitement.

"Hold me tightly, baby." He said and jumped into the swimming pool, holding her in his arms. As soon as they jumped down, they went underwater. Holding each other, they took their face out of the water, breathing heavily.

"Hubby, this was so exciting, I mean I loved it." She squealed, hugging him tightly. Sidharth was shocked as she didn't get scared a bit also by this. Everything made her excited.

She looked at him bemusedly after breaking the hug. "But hubby, we were going to play the game, why we jumped into the swimming pool?" She asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Because we're going to play the game here." As he told her, she opened her mouth in O shape.

"What is the game?" She asked in anticipation. He chuckled after seeing her excitement.

"Just wait and watch, baby." He tapped her nose with his finger. She smiled adorably. He held her hand and led her to the stairs.

"Give me your both hands." He ordered, holding out his one hand and he was removing his tie with his other hand. She smiled and placed her both hands on his hand.

When he started tying her both the wrists together with his tie, she immediately asked, "Hubby, why are you tying my hands? In Micholi, we," before she could speak more, he shushed her by placing his finger on her lips.

"Sana, I promise, I will make your this birthday the best and one of the most memorable days of your life. Do you trust me?" As he asked, she instantly nodded her head.

"I trust you, hubby. My every day with you is my best day, I know you will never hurt me, I trust you more than I trust myself, and I am sure, as a hero, you will always protect me." After listening to her words, he just forgot about the game and captured her lips. He kissed her hungrily and she also responded to him with equal flavour, the kiss was wild but full of love.

"I love you so much, I never thought that one day someone would trust me this much." As the broke kiss, he breathed, gazing at her, having so much love in his eyes for her.

"I know my hubby is a great person, if god also comes and say that you are bad, I will never believe him." Her words were clearly showing how blindly she trusted him. The trust which he had earned, he never made her feel uncomfortable, he never did anything which hurt her. He always thought about her, never thought about himself. He loved her more than anything in this world. She also loved him in the same way. He made her fall in love with himself with his immense love.

"Hubby, let's play the game now." She asked him to play and Sidharth nodded his head. He held her tied hands and raised them in the air before tying them with handrail.

"Hubby, I trust you but I want to know why are you tying my hands?" She asked confusingly and he smiled after hearing her words.

"To increase your excitement and it is just starting, baby. If you don't like it, then just stop me, but I am sure, my baby gonna enjoy this." He said confidently and she blushed, moving her eyelashes down.

He held the hem of her dress and started pulling it up slowly and slowly, gazing at her, she was looking at him in anticipation. He stopped when her top reached up to her eyes, he made her top a blindfold.