Part: 159 Late Night Wish (Full Part)

Sana was crying, sitting on the bed. "What happened to my baby? Why she is crying ?" Sidharth asked concernedly, walking to Sana. She raised her face to look at him.

"Is it hurting somewhere?" He asked, sitting beside her and placed one hand on her face. She nodded her head in no.

"Then? Tell me, baby ?" He cupped her face and asked worriedly, gently wiping her tears from her cheeks with his thumbs. His heart was aching badly, seeing tears in her eyes.

"I am sad and hurt. It is.. it is paining a lot here." She said, putting her hand on her heart. Sidharth was confused that what happened to her suddenly.

"Mishti.. she has-she has painful beating marks on her body. How-how could anybody beat the small girl like this, hubby. I am feeling bad for her. Why they were doing this with her? What was her fault." She choked up while speaking. She was so depressed after seeing marks on Mishti's body. Sidharth also felt bad for Mishti, listening to Sana's words.

"Baby, there are many cruel people in this world like Aman and Mishti's relatives." He said after composing himself.

"They don't have heart. They don't see whether the person is a kid or old. Don't worry, I will always protect you from those cruel people." He said and gently kissed her forehead, holding her face.

"I am not worried for myself because I know my hero, my hubby is with me to protect me from all the evil people. But I am worried about those people who are suffering. Who will protect them? Who will protect the kids like Mishti?" She asked worriedly from Sidharth about those kids. Sidharth looked down sadly because he had no answer to her questions.

"I want to protect them. I want to do something for them. Hubby, after seeing Mishti, my mind is only thinking about those kids who are suffering like her. I can't sit idle. I want to do something for them. Will you-will you help me?" She asked, having hope in her eyes. Sidharth was completely understanding her.

"I am always there for you, baby." He said and again pecked her forehead and she closed her eyes in response.

"But what do you want to do, baby ?" He asked, looking at her.

"I want to open an orphanage for those kids. I want to help all those kids who are in need." She said with determination in her eyes. He felt proud of his baby and he had no problem with this. He was happy and thinking that why he had never thought about this before.

"I am with you in this, Baby." He said, holding her both arms. She smiled cutely, showing all her teeth to him. He smiled back at her. She merrily hugged him and squealed, "you are best my hubby bubby." He hugged her back and kissed her hair.

*****

Navya came out of the bathroom. Mishti was in Navya's arms, wrapped in a white towel, having a cute smile on her face. Her eyes were finding her Sana Didi.

"Didi toh so lhi hai.. (didu is sleeping.)"She said sadly, looking at Sana who was sleeping peacefully in his hubby's arms. Sidharth was at looking at them. He passed a smile to Mishti and asked Navya in a gesture to take Mishti in her and Cabir's room. Navya nodded in response.

"Mishti, you come with me. We will go to my room." Navya said, looking at Mishti. She nodded slightly. Navya smiled and walked out with Mishti and closed the door.

***

Sana woke up at midnight. She cutely looked around, moving her eyeballs. Sidharth was sleeping encircling his arm around her tummy and his face was buried in her chest. A broad smile flashed on her face as she saw her hubby who was looking adorable while sleeping. She became worried thinking about Mishti that with whom she would be sleeping.