Part: 63

" Hubby... " they all heard Sana's shout from her room. Sidharth's breath got stuck in his throat as he heard her voice.

"Sana." He murmured and rushed to her room, followed by others.

As Sidharth stepped into the room, Sana rushed to him. She hugged him tightly and cried out in agony. He instantly hugged her back and started consoling her, he was caressing her head and back. "Baby, what happened?" He asked worriedly. Everybody was confused, wondering what happened to her suddenly.

"Hubby, someone came into my room." She told him, crying. She was very scared at that time. Everybody was shocked after hearing her words.

Sidharth clasped her face and asked after breaking the hug. "Who, Baby?"

"He was wearing the mask and he palmed my mouth."She was hiccuping and stammering while speaking because she was very scared at that time. But everyone was confused as who could come here.

"Okay relax, sit here first." Sidharth made her sit down on the bed and Mukti gave water to him. He made her drink water.

"Hubby, Aman will kidnap me, Mujhe bhut dar lag rha hai hubby ( I'm afraid ), today he came in my room," she shuttered, crying. It was getting very difficult for everyone to control their tears, but Sidharth knew that he needed to be strong to handle Sana. If he also started crying with her, then who would handle Sana.

"Sana, Aman is in jail, he won't come here. You must have seen bad dream." He tried to make her understand because there was no way for anyone to come in her room.

"Hubby, kill Aman or else he will snatch you also like Mumma daddy." She cried out, she was afraid to lose Sidharth also after her parents' death. As they heard her, others looked at her sadly.

"No one baby, no one can separate us, Aman will suffer in jail, your Abhi jiju will never let him come out of the jail, I am with you, forever." He reassured after holding her hand and kissed her knuckles lovingly. She was still crying, staring at him. After sitting beside her, he took her into his arms.

"Sana, never think that you are alone, we all are with you always. You know the people whom we love, they never go away from us after their death also, they live in our heart forever. Sana, your parents are still with you, in your heart." Khushi said, looking at Sana, they all nodded their head, agreeing to Khushi's words. Sana cried louder, holding Sidharth's collars. She was in immense pain and she wasn't in a condition to understand anything. Sidharth's heart was paining more seeing her in this condition.

But on the door, there were footprints of somebody, which means, it wasn't Sana's dream, it was true that someone had come in her room, but why and who.

________

After sometime Sana was silently sitting on the bed and staring straight blankly. It seemed like she was lost in deep thoughts. Sidharth was also sad after seeing her in this condition. He was missing his baby Sana who was very talkative, he was missing her questions. He wanted his baby Sana back at any cost.

"Baby, look what I have brought for you today, momos." Sidharth whooped to cheer her up. He was sitting in front of her with the plate of momos but she didn't look at him nor her first love momos.

"So, you don't want to eat momos today. Okay, so I will eat the full plate, you're losing the chance of eating momos, baby." He said in a hope that she would react, but she wasn't reacting.

"Uhmm.. yummy." He ate one momo for her and acted that it was yummy, but still, she didn't react. Seeing her sitting lifeless, tears rolled down his eyes.