Part: 140 My Baby is cutest (Full Part)

Some people are not liking the pregnancy track, means they didn't want it because Sana is immature. I Will try to show the pregnancy track in this story, my best. With the innocent and cute Sana, the pregnancy track will be more fun and different from others stories pregnancy track. That's what I want.

"What Doctor said, hubby?" Sana asked worriedly from Sidharth, sitting in the car. They were going back home from the hospital after Sana's check-up. She didn't know what the doctor had said to Sidharth because she had gone for a check-up. She had no idea that Doctor had made her hubby more scared. Now he couldn't even share with her because he didn't want to hurt her as he had already hurt her a lot.

"Nothing important, she has just asked me to take extra care of you." He said without looking at her, concentrating on the road. Sana sighed with relief.

"How do I tell her that Doctor has given us the time of one month to decide whether we want to do an abortion or not because there is the possibility of having complications in her pregnancy and at the time of delivery. Even after the delivery, it can also affect her mental and physical health. Her body is also weak to carry the baby. How can I break her heart again by talking about abortion? I am not understanding anything. I really don't want to lose her." Sidharth was lost in his thoughts. He was just wondering about what Doctor had said to him.

"Hubby, how many months I am pregnant?" She asked excitedly, looking at Sidharth. Listening to her words, he came on the earth back. Then he told her that she is one month pregnant.

"Which means eight months to go for baby." She squealed cutely, showing her eight fingers to him. He smiled faintly at her.

"In eight months, I will become a mommy. I am so excited." She clapped her hands joyfully.

***

"Hubby, why are you so upset now? Now even Doctor has said that there is nothing to be worried about my pregnancy. I want my old hubby bubby back." She said, sitting on his lap. He was sitting on the bed, looking down sadly. He moved his eyes to her and automatically two or three drops of tear rolled down his cheeks.

"Why are you crying, hubby?" She asked in shock. There was a fear in her voice.

"Baby, Doctor has said that it would be better if you don't continue this pregnancy further because there can be complications occurred afterwards. There is a risk because you are young." He said, holding her hand. She also became upset, listening to his words.

"I know you want this, baby, I want this baby but what if anything happened to you. Agar tumhai kuch hogya toh mein toh mar hi jaunga. Fir humhre bachai ke hone se kya fayda hoga (If something happens to you, I will die. Then what our child will do ?)" Sidharth said, having fear in his eyes and voice. And few more drops of tear dropped down his cheeks.

"Hubby, why are you thinking negative? Nothing will happen to me. Nothing can happen to me until you are with me. Trust me, I will take proper care of myself, I will eat healthy food and I will do whatever you say. Please, let this baby come." She requested, wiping his tears.

"You are right. I should think positive. Yes, I will think positive." He said after taking a deep breath, looking at her.

She just hid her face in his chest. "Hubby, now even I am scared. What if something happened to me? I want to see our baby and I want to take our baby in my arms." She thought, clutching his shirt tightly.

He kissed her hair and as he wrapped her in his protective arms, her all the negative thoughts went out of her mind after coming into his peaceful arms. She could spend her whole life in his warm arms.