Part: 87

"Hubby, I can't move my legs." She cried more badly after saying this and Sidharth looked at her horrifyingly.

"Baby, it is just because of weakness, stop crying." By saying this he tried to convince Sana and himself too that she couldn't move her legs because of weakness only but deep inside he was hell scared.

"Hubby, I am scared, please do something." She said in a crying tone by holding his hand. His heart cried more seeing her condition, he difficultly controlled his tears.

"I will be there for you always, don't worry, you trust me, right?" As he asked after clasping her face, she nodded her head positively.

"Doctor..." Sidharth rushed out, shouting for Doctor. Khushi and Mukti stared at him worriedly.

"Bhai, what happened?" Mukti asked worriedly from him.

"Just call the Doctor," Sidharth yelled making them more worried. After that Khushi immediately went to call Doctor and Mukti and Sidharth dashed into the room. They found Sana crying and trying hard to get up.

"Hubby, please do something fast, I can't even move." She cried as she looked at Sidharth. Mukti was shocked after hearing her words. Sidharth hurried to her.

"Why can't she move her legs?" Sidharth asked the doctor in anger as she entered inside with Khushi and a nurse. At that time Sana was just crying, holding his hand.

She walked to them and placed her hand over his shoulder. "Mr Shukla, just be relax, let me check her."

"Tell me, what is happening to you?" Doctor asked from Sana while she cried looking at Sidharth. She wasn't in a condition to say anything.

"Why are you asking questions, just check and tell me what happened to her?" Sidharth again shouted at the doctor, seeing Sana's condition.

"Please, Doctor, please tell me why I can't able to move my legs, I am trying to get up but," she cried badly after saying this and tears trickled down his eyes too. Mukti and Khushi were standing anxiously.

"Be relax and stop crying." She said to Sana, then moved her eyes to Sidharth. "You too, please?" she said to him.

"She can't able to move her legs and you are asking me to relax, how can I relax when she is in so much pain?" He asked in a crying tone looking at Doctor. Sana cried more looking at Sidharth. Like always his words were clearly showing how much he cared for her.

"Hubby, I will be fine, don't worry." She reassured him, wiping her tears after seeing Sidharth's condition that he was so worried for her, now she tried to be strong for him. He leaned down and placed a kiss on her forehead. He wanted to make everything fine and wanted to give all the happiness of the world.

The doctor slightly hit the stick on her foot and asked, "Do you feel anything?" She nodded her head negatively and grasped Sidharth's hand tightly. His heartbeat accelerated, he wasn't understanding, why all this happening to his baby.

Then Doctor hit the stick slightly on her ankle and she again nodded.

" Ahaa..." she hissed in pain, digging her nails in Sidharth's hand as Doctor hit the stick on her knees.

"The below part of her knees got paralysed. Because of donating blood in weakness, there is no blood circulation in her legs." As Doctor told the problem, everybody gaped with shock and Sidharth lost his balance and got hit with the bed of Sana.

"But why did you take her blood in weakness?" Mukti asked in anger from the Doctor not knowing that Sana had forced the doctor.

"Because she requested me because the other patient needed the blood urgently." As Doctor told, Sana closed her eyes dejectedly because she wasn't understanding that she had done right or wrong.