Part: 119 Hubby's Birthday Surprise(Full Part)

After a week

Everyone was happy because Abhi was recovering fast. Their marriage was postponed to the next month. They all came to Mumbai back. The person who attacked Abhi and who blackmailed Shehnaaz, left no clue behind him. Police were trying to find him. Shehnaaz apologised to Mukti and even Mukti also apologised to her for putting all blame on her. Everything got absolutely fine between Mukti and Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz was anxious for Sidharth, but in this also, she planned a small birthday surprise for her hubby with help of Khushi and Navya.

Sidharth after meeting Abhi. He came back home, having no idea that her wife had planned a birthday surprise for him. He even forgot about his birthday because of all the recent happenings. But how could his loving wife forget her hubby's birthday? He always made her every day special, then it was her duty to make one day special for him too.

Sidharth stepped into his room. It was all dark. He turned on the light and his eyes widened in surprise to find his room fully decorated with red roses. His eyes shone in amazement they fell on his wife. She was standing beside the bed, facing her back to him. She was wearing the beautiful backless red saree which took away his breath and accelerated his heartbeat. She smiled broadly at him after turning toward him. He got lost in admiring her cute wife, who was looking super sexy in the saree. She was walking to him sexily, taking a slow step in full attitude. Sidharth was going crazy seeing her every move. She was looking irresistible. He wanted to eat her up.

"Ahaa.." she shouted because she stumbled but how could her hubby let his baby fall. He hurriedly ran to her and caught his beautiful princess into his protective arms. She clutched his coat tightly, closing her eyes. He admired her beautiful angelic face from close. He thanked God for blessing him with a wife like Shehnaaz. She was a pure soul. He gently brushed her hair away from her face. Opening her eyes, she looked at him. For few minutes, they got lost in each other eyes. They both were gazing at each other, having so much love in their eyes.

"Baby, why did you wear heels again? " Sidharth asked, making her stand properly and she made a sad pout.

"Hubby, I wore it for you but I spoiled everything. I couldn't able to walk properly in heels. I am so stupid. I spoiled everything, I am sorry, hubby." she apologised cutely, holding her ears with her both hands. He smiled at her cuteness.

"Baby, it's okay. Now, this is the last time I'm telling you that you don't have to wear heels for me because my baby looks perfect without heels also." He explained to her after cupping her face. She gleefully smiled at him.

"Hubby, now just tell me. How I am looking in Saree?" She asked, raising her eyebrows and moved a little away from him, showing her Saree again to him. He again looked at her from head to toe. She was looking at him excitedly like a small kid who was excited to hear his compliment.

"Sexy, I want to eat you up. You don't even know, what you are doing to me right now with this new hot look." He strolled close to her. She was smiling merrily at him. But when he asked that she planned to kill him. He asked, "are you planning to kill your hubby?" She instantly nodded her head.

"So Am I permitted to eat up, my baby doll?" He asked tucking her hair strands behind her ear. She smiled slightly, looking down. Then she nodded her head positively at him and he smiled at her. He pulled her toward himself, holding her bare waist. She closed her eyes in response and a shiver ran down her spine when his hands touched her bare skin. She looked at him, opening her eyes and found him gazing at her without blinking his eyes. She could only see the love and only love for her in his eyes.