Part: 13

Sana was wondering about the kiss forgetting about chocolates. She was unaware of this foreign feeling. Whenever he touched her, she felt like her whole body was on fire, and she also felt wet in between her thighs. This was all new for her to understand. She had heard about make out and sex, but she was unaware of this sexual feeling. Her body was craving for his love and she was not aware of this.

Sidharth came out of the bathroom half-naked. A towel was wrapped around his waist. He was looking seductive. His wet hair, the water droplets falling down his chests were making him look hotter. Sana again felt something inside her after seeing him like this.

"He is so shameless that he came outside half-naked, but what is happening to me? I am not understanding anything, I will ask this from did." She was wondering, gawking at him.

"Baby, if now you have eaten your chocolates, then take bath." As Sidharth took the chocolate from her hand, she came out of her thoughts. She stared at him innocently.

She asked in the flow, "Why did you come out of the bathroom like this? Don't you know what happens to me when I see you like this," she instantly palmed her mouth and widened her eyes after realising what she was going to tell him.

He just chuckled on her cuteness. This girl was changing his attitude. Before marrying her, he hardly laughed once a year, but this girl was making him laugh every day. She was a girl who could make laugh anybody.

He leaned over her face. "No, I don't know, please explain to me, baby." He asked acting to be innocent like he was not understanding anything. She closed her eyes shyly.

She stood up and pushed him away. "Nothing, I am going to take bath," she was about to run to the bathroom, but he stopped her by holding her hand and she again closed her eyes, her heartbeat accelerated and her lips were drawn in an adorable smile.

"No baby, you can't run away like this pushing me away, you can only go after explaining to me what you feel after seeing me like this," he was enjoying a lot while teasing her, and she was feeling shyer and shyer. Her cheeks were becoming red like a tomato.

He asked after coming in front of her, her eyes were still closed. "Tell me, baby." She opened her eyes as his warm breath caressed her face. He was so close to her. She gazed at him.

"Tell me now, what happens to you when I hold your face," he asked huskily. "When I come close to you, "he moved closer to her lips, "when I kiss your lips like this," he whispered after sucking her upper lips softly and moved away. She became annoyed because she wanted him to kiss her properly.

"I feel irritated when you don't let me kiss you," she again told something that she didn't want to tell. He smiled mischievously after listening to her words.

"This was not the answer to my question, but it's okay, I'm satisfied with this answer also, baby." He clasped her face and captured her lips. She was taken aback with his sudden kiss. As Sidharth bit her lower lip, she came back to reality and responded to him, placing her hands over his chest. They both weren't getting enough of their kisses. They wanted to kiss each other till infinity. This was only showing that they were in love. The difference was only that Sidharth was aware of his feeling, but Sana was still unaware. He moved his hands down and yanked her closer to himself by grasping her waist and deepen the kiss. He trailed his hands behind from her face, and as he suddenly squeezed her butts and she widened her eyes in surprise and moaned inside his mouth. He smiled evilly and glided his hands up her back from her hips. Her hands were doing magic on her. Sana was enjoying his touch a lot. She didn't want this kiss should ever end.