Part: 53

Next morning Sana woke up and got ready in the beautiful black suit. She was looking so pretty. She did little eyes make up and applied lipstick. She was looking naturally beautiful.

Sidharth also aroused, and he was about say something after opening his eyes, but as he looked at her, he got lost in her beauty. "Beautiful," only this word came out of his mouth after seeing her and Sana smiled, moving her eyelashes down.

"Thank you so much, hubby. Now you also get up and get ready fast." She held his arm and tried to make him get up from the bed, but naughty Sidharth grasped her arm and yanked her down, she directly fell over him.

"Not before my morning kiss, baby." Sana was looking at him as an angry kid.

"No, morning kiss, today is Diwali and I'll kiss my god, not you." She said cutely and tried to get out of his grip.

He shook his head and moved closer to her. "No chance baby, I won't let you go before getting my kiss." He whispered.

"Okay," she said and pecked his cheek immediately.

"Baby, I am not talking about this kiss, I am talking about lips kiss." He said in sad tone, Sana giggled.

"Okay." She smiled naughtily and pecked his lips.

"Now leave me, I have given you lips kiss also."Sana was teasing him for the first time and she was also enjoying this a lot.

"Acting smart in front of me, now I'll give you morning kiss with surprise." He uttered after flipping their position. Now he was on top of her. Sana was now looking at him innocently. Sidharth clasped her face and slammed her lips. He sucked her lips softly and Sana also responded him with equal flavour, her hands were moving in his soft and silky hair. They were kissing each other with so much love. They didn't want to break the kiss, but they broke the kiss indeed of oxygen. As he pulled her dress and bra down her twins, they popped out. He gave a love bite on one of them.

"Aaa..." she moaned, clutching his shirt.

"So this was the surprise, do you like it?" He asked, smiling mischievously. Sana pushed him away and rushed out after setting her clothes. Sidharth was just smiling at his shy baby.

___________

"Happy Diwali didu, happy Diwali, Cabir Bhai," she wished after hugging Mukti and cabir. They also wished her back.

"Didu, Bhai wear something traditional, today is Diwali, Mumma has taught me to wear the traditional outfit on Diwali occasion from starting." She told them cheerfully. Mukti and Cabir glanced at each other sadly because in childhood they didn't have mother to teach this.

"Okay, we'll wear sweetie," Mukti pulled her cheeks.

Cabir complimented her, "My cutie is looking so pretty today."

"Yes, Sana, you're looking so beautiful." Mukti also complimented her, and Sana thanked both of them.

_________

Sana and Mukti were making rangoli. Mukti was making rangoli for the first time. Before they used to do a big party on Diwali. Today Sana was teaching everyone how to celebrate Diwali.

"Sweetie, I just come." Mukti went from there. Then only Sidharth came there and he smiled at her.

"Hubby, now come on help me." As she asked for the help, Sidharth gave a slight nod and sat down beside her.