Part: 149B Couple Goals (Full Parts)

"Today is Mumma daddy's marriage anniversary. I am," she sobbed.

"I'm missing them so much. On this day me, Mumma and daddy, we all used to bake the cake and go somewhere. Kash ki Mumma daddy bhi humhre sath hote, hubby." She whimpered in pain and he felt hurt. He was constantly wiping her tears with his thumbs.

Sidharth tried to take care of her like her mother and father both from the day he had met her. He protected and pampered her like her father and took care of her like her mother because he didn't want that she should miss them and cry. But it said truly that nobody can take place of mother and father.

"Baby, You are wrong. They are with you." He uttered after composing himself by taking a deep breath.

"They are in your heart always. I can understand your pain, Sana. I had also lost my parents in childhood, but I never cried. I always remember them with a smile. You also please, don't cry. Remember them with a smile. And today we both will celebrate their anniversary together." He tried his best to calm her down but she didn't stop crying. The thing was that because of pregnancy, this was hurting her more.

Sidharth didn't find any other option and he just captured her lips for a kiss. For a moment she was taken aback but then within a minute, she responded to him with the equal flavour forgetting about her all pain. The kiss was a healer kiss for her. It worked out as medicine for her pain. The magic of the kiss took away her all pain. She was feeling so good, the way their lips were sucking each other lips and the way their tongue were dancing with each other.

Sidharth came over her, straddling her and his hand went in her hair. Her arms were wrapped around his neck. They kissed each other until they become breathless. Sidharth broke the kiss and then hurriedly attacked toward her neck with kisses. She arched her back and threw her head in response and her hands went through his hair. He gazed at her and then pulled the strap of her top down her shoulder. He placed soft kisses on her shoulder. Kissing her shoulder, he reached to her cleavage. She moaned in pleasure when he pressed her twins after grabbing them in his hands. Then he went down still pressing his favourite assets. He pulled up her top from her tummy and kissed her belly softly and his hands were still doing his work. Then he removed her top and tossed it in the corner of the room. Pinning her hand above her head, he again kissed her lips. She was enjoying it a lot. She was missing their make-out session a lot since the day she had become pregnant. She didn't want him to stop. She wanted him to keep loving her like this. His love was her addiction.

"Now feeling better?" He asked after pecking her lips thousands of times. She made a sad pout because she needed it more. She was craving to feel him inside her. Sidharth also wanted to complete this make-out session but he knew that he needed to stop there only. He didn't want to take any risk.

"Hubby, Can't we continue? I want you to be inside me." She said directly like always that what she wanted from him. Sidharth made a disappointed face.

"For our chotu baby and his mother, we have to stop. We can't proceed further, baby." He said, lying down beside her and embraced her in his arms. She didn't argue because she completely understood him.

"Don't be sad, baby. It's just a matter of few months and we will go through this together." He kissed her hair. She closed her eyes in response. She felt blessed to have him in his life.

****

Sana was stirring the batter of the cake in the bowl. Sidharth was admiring his baby, standing beside her. His hands were crossed across his chest and his eyes were fixed at his baby. He was loving the way she was blowing her hair from her face which was coming in her eyes. He stood behind and placing his hands on her belly carefully, he started kissing her neck. She closed her eyes in response. She felt good to feel his lips on her neck.  While kissing her neck, he slid his hands up into her top and pressed her twins. She moaned, clutching the Service spoon from which she was stirring a few minutes back. Then he captured her lips for a small and sweet kiss.

"Now let me prepare the cake hubby." She spoke after their kiss. He pecked her lips for the last and then removed his hands. Again standing beside her, he started admiring the beautiful creation of the god.

"Hubby... I am feeling like eating something khata Khatta like imli. (Something sour like tamarind.)" She demanded cutely making faces when Sidharth was putting the batter of the cake in the oven. He turned around and smiled, seeing her cute expression. She was standing, closing her eyes and pressing her lips together like she was imagining the sour taste of tamarind. He strolled to her and pulled her to himself by grabbing her hips. She widened her in surprise. He was smirking at her.

"I think you should taste my lips, baby," He said, coming close to her lips but making him shocked, she pushed him away. And for the first time sad no for the kiss.

"Hubby, there is no doubt that Your lips are very tasty. But now I am feeling like eating something sour. I want imli. Imli Chayie imli chayie." She was going crazy for tamarind. Sidharth smiled seeing her cute baby. He pecked her cheeks.

"Baby wait for a minute. I don't know where is tamarind kept. I am just coming after asking from the maid." Sidharth said and went to call the maid.

"Come fast, hubby." Sana shouted from behind.

Sidharth came back in a few minutes. He widened his in shock as he saw the condition of the kitchen. Everything was thrown out from the refrigerator and cabinet. Sidharth didn't think that in few minutes she would make the condition of the kitchen like this. Then his eyes fell on his baby who was sitting on the floor and eating mangoes like she hadn't eaten mango from ages, making her face and clothes dirty. Sidharth was standing there still and seeing her pregnant wife. It was just the only beginning of her pregnancy days.