Part: 158 Her Overprotective Hubby (Full Part)

Sana went to the bathroom to wear nightwear. Sidharth stared at the little girl who was sleeping on their bed. He went to sit on the sofa but stopped when he heard the voice of Mishti. He turned around and found her shaking in fear. She was looking at him, having fear in her eyes. Sidharth walked toward her, taking slow steps.

"me.. mein ka pe hoon aul didi ka hai? (where I am and Where is didi?)" Her voice was shivering because of fear. She was getting scared of Sidharth.

"Ka aap mujhe maloge..?(will you beat me?)" She asked moving away from him when he sat beside her on the bed. Sidharth immediately nodded his head in no.

"No, dear, I will not beat you and you don't need to scare of me." Sidharth said but she was still looking at him, having fear in her eyes. Sidharth was about to say something more but before that Sana came out from the bathroom. As Mishti saw Sana, she jumped from the bed and scurried to Sana. She hugged Sana, wrapping her arms around her thigh. Sana raffles her hair, having a smile on her face. Sidharth got up from the bed, looking at them. He got worried for Sana because Mishti's clothes were dirty and Sana could catch the infection.

"Didi, mein kape hoon aul yeh uncle kon hai? Yeh mujhe malenge toh nhi na.. (Where I am didi and who this uncle ? Will he beat me?)" Mishti asked from Sana, raising her head. Her hands were still encircled around Sana's thighs. Sidharth's eyes were just seeing Misht's dirty clothes and he was worrying for his baby because he was overprotective for her.

"Mishti, he is my hubby. I mean my husband. He is very nice. This house is our house and nobody will beat you here. You don't need to be scared of anybody here." Sana tried to make her understand, placing her hand on her face. Mishti was looking at Sana innocently and trying to believe her words.

"Baby, I think.. Mishti's need to take birth first. Look at her clothes. They are dirty or else you will catch the infection." Sidharth said in a concerned tone, walking toward them and pulled Sana away from Mishti, holding her arm.

"You are right, hubby. Come, Mishti, I will give you a bath." Sana said, holding her hand.

"Baby, you won't give her a bath. I am calling Navya. She will bath her. You are pregnant, baby." Sidharth said putting his hand on her face while Sana smiled in response seeing that how much he cared for her.

"Okay, you call Navya. Until then I am removing her clothes." She said and looked at Mishti, having a smile on her face. Sidharth had a problem with this also.

Sidharth denied her to even change Mishti's clothes. "Baby,  don't touch her clothes. They are dirty. You can catch the infection, you are.."

Sana said, cutting his words " You are pregnant, Baby." She completed his dialogue which he had been saying every time from the day he came to know that she's pregnant.

"Hubby, I don't have any disease, I am just pregnant." She tried to explain him but nobody's words could change the overprotective Sidharth. Mishti was looking at them innocently. She wasn't understanding that what they were talking about.

"You promised me that you will listen to me, baby. Now don't argue with me. I am going to call Navya and you will not go anywhere and do anything." He instructed her in a strict tone and left after last time glancing at Mishti who was standing there confusingly.

"Didi, yeh uncle aul app, yeh kya bol rhai thai.. pregnant. Yeh kya hota hai? (What is the meaning of Pregnant?)"Mishti asked innocently from Sana. Sana made cute faces, looking at Mishti. She was thinking that how to explain her. Now it was her time to answer the questions. 

"When any woman is going to become a mother, It's said that she has become pregnant." She explained her and chuckled softly. Mishti was looking at her with 0 mouth.

"Iska Matlab aap mote hoge haina? (Which means you will become fat, right ?)" She asked cutely, making Sana laugh. 

______________________

Within few minutes Navya walked into Sidnaaz's room. Mishti and Sana were talking, sitting on the bed. Navya walked toward them. Mishti again got scared, seeing the new person. She clutched Sana's hand tightly. Navya and Sana looked at her worriedly.

"Mishti, she won't harm you. She is my friend. She is very sweet like me." Sana said the last line cutely, putting her hand on

Mishti's cheek. Navya was looking at her, having a smile on her face.

"Hello, Mishti. I am Navya. We can become friends if you want." Navya said, extending her hand towards Mishti. She held her hand, still looking at Navya with doubtful eyes.

"Sachi aap meli friend banoge? ( Really you will become my friend ?)" She asked and her eyes started twinkling to know this. Navya nodded her head in yes.

"Mein aaj bhut kush hoon. Mujhe aaj meli didi mil gye aur meine apna phela friend banaya. ( Today I am happy because today I found my didi and also made my first friend.)" She said cheerfully. Navya and Sana were smiling at her.

"Where is hubby, Navya?" Sana asked about Sidharth and Navya told him that he is with Cabir and Abhi. Then they both went to give a bath to Mishti.

*****

"I said yes to Sana for keeping Mishti in this house because I don't want to make her upset," Sidharth told this to Cabir and Abhi. While Cabir and Abhi had no problem with it.

"If you have permitted so we both don't have any problem. In fact, Mukti also wants this." Abhi said and Cabir nodded his head, agreeing to Abhi's words. But Sidharth had a problem with his decision.

"But how can we keep a stranger in our house? Who will take care of her? Sana and Mukti are pregnant. They need to take care of themselves at this time. I am just hell confused. Sana is not ready to listen and I don't want to make her sad at any cost." Sidharth said tensely, holding his head.

"Bhai, don't worry. Navya will take care of her. We will see after some time that what we have to do with Mishti. You keep trying to explain to Sana that it is best to send her to NGO." Cabir said, putting his hand on Sidharth's shoulder. Sidharth nodded his head at him.

"I am just thinking about the little girl Mishti. She has suffered a lot. Her parents died in a car accident when she was two years old. Her Mama and Mami treated her like she was their slave. They used to beat her." Abhi told them about Mishti. Sidharth and Cabir were looking at him sadly. They felt bad for Mishti.  They knew this, there are so many more Mishti who are suffering like this every day. There are so many cruel people in this world.

*****

Sidharth walked into his room and widened his eyes in shock when he found Sana again crying, sitting on the bed. Taking long steps, he reached to her within a second. Sana raised her head and looked at him. She got up and started crying, hugging him tightly. Sidharth's heart stopped beating for a moment. He got hell worried for her.