Part: 81

It was night time and Sana still didn't open the door. She was trying to sleep, roaming across the room, doing everything to pass the time but every minute was like an hour for her and an hour for her was like one day. She started crying at night, she was not in a habit of living without Sidharth. She had been sleeping without him for four days.

"Please hubby, come na please, I need you, I am missing you." She was murmuring this like a prayer and tears are constantly trickling down her soft cheeks.

She had been eating very less for three days worrying about Sidharth and today she spent the whole day without food and water by locking herself in the room to save herself from the Monster. She was feeling dizzy and weak. Her throat became sore and her mouth became dry became of crying constantly.

She instantly looked at the door, scared as somebody knocked at the door.

"Sana, it's Navya, open the door." As she heard Navya's voice, a slight smile touched her lips because she was feeling lonely and wanted someone with whom she could pass her time because spending time without Sidharth, it was getting difficult for her. She hurriedly jumped down from the bed and opened the door.

She immediately pulled Navya into the room by grasping her hand. She locked the door while Navya put the plate of food and a bottle of water on the table.

"Navya, thank god you came." She hugged her tightly and sighed with profound relief. "You know, how much I am missing Sidharth, please Navya do something." She implored in a crying tone after breaking the hug. Navya looked at her, having guilt in her eyes.

"I am sorry, Sana, I brought you in this hell, I am sorry. I was scared because I know he can do anything, he blackmailed me, he doesn't think for once to shoot anybody, he sent me the video where he pointed the gun at Sidharth." Navya was feeling guilty now for bringing Sana here.

"But, he was in the police station, then how Aman reached there?" Sana asked confusingly.

"Sana, Aman's men, they had kidnapped Sidharth, the police were fake, not real, but don't worry, Sana, I overheard Aman talking to somebody that Sidharth escaped out." She was a bit relieved after knowing that her hubby is safe.

"Sana, this is all my fault, I shouldn't have taken you in this hell. Aman is mad, he can do anything, I should have thought before taking you here." She was regretting badly now.

"Navya, it is not your fault, he forced you, please don't be sorry and don't worry, Sidharth will surely save us. I have full trust in my love, instead, I want to say thank you for saving my hubby's life. I can bear anything for him but will never put his life in danger." Her every word was showing that she loved Sidharth unconditionally.

After that, Navya fed food to Sana from her hand own hands like her elder sister. She also told so many things about Aman that after the death of their parents, at the age of sixteen, he joined the Mafia gang and after two years, she came to know about all this and she begged him to leave all this, but Aman started torturing her. After two years, she ran away and never contacted him.

"Sana, I should go now, if Aman comes to know that I am here, he won't leave both of us." Navya wanted to stay with her, but she was afraid to stay with her because of Aman. Sana pouted dejectedly.

"Please, Don't go, I can't sleep alone at night." She requested, staring at Navya with her sorrowful eyes.

Navya agreed because she couldn't deny her request. "Okay, I'll leave early in the morning. I have brought fruits too. Please eat when you wake up in the morning." She gave her a slight nod.