Part: 12

"Take her out somewhere, where she can enjoy forgetting about her pain," as Cabir suggested, Mukti nodded her head, agreeing to his words, and Sidharth was standing confusingly as like he was thinking where he could take her.

"Bhai, something like the water park, amusement park, she will enjoy there," Mukti advised.

"But usually kids go there, what will I do there?" Sidharth asked, buttoning his coat. Mukti and Cabir glanced at each other and shook their head in disbelief.

"Bhai, Sana is like a kid only. If you want her to come out of her pain, so you have to go with her." Mukti tried to make him understand, but Sidharth was Sidharth, he was still standing utterly confused.

"What is going on here?" Abhi asked, stepping into the hall where they all were sitting.

"Abhi, I missed you so much." Mukti rushed to Abhi and hugged him tightly. Sidharth and cabir just smile at them. They were tension free for their sister because she got the best life partner. They knew he would take care of their sister and never let her cry.

"Abhi, now you have to make bhai understand that he should take Sana somewhere she can enjoy, so she can forget her pain." As Cabir said, Abhi stared at Sidharth in shock.

He asked, "Did you tell everything to Sana?"

"No," Mukti answered, staring down sadly.

Abhi freaked out as Sidharth told him everything. "Sidharth, are you out of your mind? What have you done?" Sidharth was looking down having guilt in his eyes.

"Abhi, please tell me something, what should I do now?" Sidharth asked, looking at him helplessly.

"Tell the truth to Sana, Sidharth, this is the last option, lying about her parents and making them bad is not right," Sidharth shook his head at him and ambled to his room mutely. They gave each other a helpless look.

Sidharth stepped into his room and his heart broke down as he saw Sana shedding silent tears, lying on the bed. As she saw Sidharth, she instantly wiped her tears and hid the face in the comforter. Sidharth sat on the sofa and stared at Sana worriedly, wondering about cabir and Abhimanyu's words.

______

"Abhi, I'm angry with you. Why didn't you tell me about Sana before? You know I was blaming Bhai for marrying Sana." Mukti growled at him.

"Your brother had only asked me to keep this a secret," he paused as suddenly something came into his mind. Abhi narrowed his brows and asked, "By the way from where did you come to know about her parents' suicide?"

"I visited her house, after seeing her house locked, I asked from neighbours and they told me about their suicide, Abhi, Sana loves her parents a lot, if she comes to know this, she will never able to come out of her pain, I am worried for her." Mukti was hell anxious for her.

"Mukti relax, Sidharth loves her. You don't even know how much he loves her, I have seen her love, you will yourself see Mukti, how Sidharth will change for Sana. He'll handle her." Abhi assured Mukti, holding her hand. She was feeling a bit better after listening to him.

________________________

Next morning

Sana woke up from her slumber, rubbing her eyes. She jumped out of her bed in shock as she found the room filled with chocolates, flower, balloons and teddies. She loves all these things a lot.

"Wow, it's amazing, I have never seen lots of chocolates and balloons before, it's so beautiful." Sana squealed joyfully after picking up a teddy and hide in her chest. She was staring at everything like a baby, her eyes were sparkling with happiness and her lips were drawn up in a cheerful smile.