Part: 52

"Now who will clean me, baby?" Sidharth asked getting up while Sana was still laughing crazily.

"You will clean yourself, hubby." She answered him innocently, not understanding what Sidharth was trying to say.

"Why not you clean me today?" As he asked, she looked at him in confusion.

"Baby, why don't we take bath together?" Now he asked directly and she negatively nodded her head like a cute baby.

"But what about my periods, hubby?" She asked him cutely. She didn't have any problem to take bath with him, but she was denying because of her periods.

"Forget about your periods. I mean I Don't care, just you tell me, you want or not?" He asked after coming close to her face.

"Hubby, if you don't have any problem then I am ready, I also have any problem." She too agreed and he grinned.

"Let's take a bath together." She squealed and jumped out of the bed while Sidharth was just smiling.

They strolled to the bathroom hand in hand.

"Aaa... " Sidharth shouted in horror as he saw himself in the mirror because Sana had applied lipstick on his lips while they were playing the game.

Sana started laughing loudly, throwing her head back. "Haha, hubby got scared, seeing himself in the mirror. You're looking like a ghost, you are looking like heroine, my heroine." She brayed and pulled his cheeks.

"Now, it's your time to eat lipstick from my lips baby." He uttered, staring at her dangerously and then without any warning, he pinned her against the wall by grasping her waist and started kissing her lips hungrily. Her hands automatically went into his hair. He was massaging one of her twins with his one hand and turned on the shower with another hand. As the cold water cascade down their body, it made the atmosphere hotter. Sana was about to break the kiss, he held her tightly from her waist and didn't let her break the kiss. He yanked her to himself and kissed her wildly and pressing their chest. As their wet bodies rubbed against each other, it aroused them.

After a minute, he broke the kiss and also left her waist. "Why you were trying to break the kiss?" He asked, raising his brows. She was panting.

"Because as suddenly the cold water fell over me, I felt coldy coldy." She replied him cutely after catching her breath back.

"Now, are you are okay?" He clasped her face and asked, having a concern in his voice.

"Now, I am perfectly fine, hubby." She hugged him, smiling widely and cheerfully.

"So now clean me, baby." He said after breaking the hug and smirked.

"Okay, wait." She picked up the body wash and dropped it on her hand.

"Hubby, stay still okay." She ordered him after coming close to him. He applied body wash on his bare front and trailed it all over his upper body. Sidharth got fully turned on with her touch.

"My muscular hubby bubby." She complimented him, cleaning the lipstick properly. She didn't know what she was doing to him, but it was his idea only.

"Now my turn," he uttered after pinning her against the wall by grabbing her both arms.

"But hubby, I didn't clean you properly." She was about to say something, but he shushed her by placing his finger on her lips.