Part: 65

When she was cheerfully jumping after seeing the tickets, Sidharth was admiring her, standing on the door. His arms were crossed around his chest, he was smiling at her. Finally, after some weeks which were like ages for him, he got his baby back.

"Hubby, thank you so much, you are the best hubby in this whole world." She squealed and hugged him. He hugged her back, having a smile on his face.

"Hubby, but there are only two tickets, where are the tickets of didu, jiju, Bhai, Arnav jiju, Navya bhabhi, Khushi?" She asked innocently after breaking the hug.

"Sana, only we are going." As he said this, she pouted at him sadly.

"No, we all will go together. It will be so much fun, we will play lots of game there, please, hubby." She requested and how he could deny his baby.

"Okay, baby." He nodded his head. He was planning for their honeymoon, and she made their honeymoon a family trip.

"Wow, thank you." She hugged him again. "When we will go, hubby?" She asked after breaking the hug and Sidharth told that they would go tonight.

"So I'm coming after informing everyone. You start packing." She ordered him and left the room. He was just smiling, seeing her cuteness.

"Didu, Goa is on, start packing your bags." She uttered merrily, entering into the Mukti's Room. Mukti looked at her confusingly.

"What Goa?" Mukti asked, narrowing her brows.

"Yes, he has planned the trip for us. It will be so much fun. Didu, you will come with us na?" She asked cutely.

"Of course, sweetie." Mukti agreed because how could anyone deny her. After that, she asked from everyone and made everybody ready for the Goa trip.

She came back to the room with a smile on her face, she was super excited for the Goa trip. Sidharth smiled at her, standing in the balcony. She rushed to him and gave Sidharth a shock by jumped over him and wrapping her legs around his waist and hands around his neck like a monkey. He difficultly balanced himself and hugged her tightly, he didn't let anyone fall.

"Baby, be careful. You can fall." He said concernedly.

"I know you will never let me fall, hubby." She said cutely, he smiled at her broadly after listening to her words.

"By the way why did my baby attack me like this." He asked and next moment she just slammed her lips with him. After so many days, they tasted each other lips. Those few days were like ages for them. They were pouring all love in their kiss. While kissing her, he pinned her against the nearby wall and with this he deepened the kiss. Her hands were roaming in his hair and her legs were tightly wrapped around his waist. After five minutes also, nobody was ready to break the kiss.

But finally, they broke the kiss indeed of oxygen. He left her waist also, but she wasn't ready to leave him. Her legs were still wrapped around his waist tightly and her hands were wrapped around his neck. They both were so close to each other and they were feeling each other hot breath on their faces.

"That's why I jumped on you. I wanted to kiss you, but my height, you know, hubby, I'm your smally smally tiny baby." As she said cutely, Sidharth's smile grew bigger.

"And my smally smally tiny baby is perfect for her tall hubby." He pecked her lips and she giggled after listening to her words.

"Hubby..." She shouted and jumped out of his arms.  Sidharth became hell shocked.