Part: 25

"Ahaaa..." Sana shouted as Sidharth opened the door of the bathroom. He widened his eyes in shock as like he had seen a ghost. Within a second, she hid in water and even her face too.

He rushed to the bathtub and took her out by picking her naked body in his arms. He was not looking at her body, his worried eyes were fixed at her face because she was coughing badly, fisting his shirt. He made her sit on the slab and wrapped the towel around her body. She was vomiting in the sink. He was rubbing her back with his one hand and his other hand was wrapped around her shoulder. His every act was showing how much he cared about her.

"Now are you fine?" He asked after clasping her face, having so much concern in his eyes. She smiled slightly and nodded innocently at him.

"Why you do that baby? If anything had happened to you, what would I do?" He asked calmly, stroking her wet cheeks with his thumbs. His words were clearly showing that how much important she was for him.

"I am sorry, I was, I was scared, I," she was stammering and adjusting the towel over her body. He instantly understood that she wasn't feeling comfortable.

"Hey, relax, you don't need to be worried. I'm your husband, but it doesn't mean, I can do anything with you. I have already promised to you, I won't do anything without your permission, and even I won't look at your body until you permit me." He explained her lovingly. He was a goal husband.

"What are you doing?" He asked in shock when she hastily removed the towel and tossed it on the floor. He was still looking at her face, not even for once he looked down.

"You have all right on me and my body too, you don't need my permission because my everything is yours, even my body too." As she uttered these heavy words, he raised his brows in shock. First, her act shocked him, and then her words made him more shocked.

"Hubby, don't be so shocked. From childhood, I have been grown up watching lots of movies and I decided in childhood only that I'll give my all right to my husband." She smiled gleefully. He shook his head, staring at her in disbelief. He was shocked to see her innocence.

"Sana, movies don't show always right things, and giving all right to your husband is not right, it is wife's choice, when she feels comfortable then the only husband has right to do anything with her." Sidharth clarified her and covered her naked body with the towel without looking at her. She was looking at him with O shape mouth.

She moved close to his face. "But, I am utterly comfortable with you, hubby." She said and smiled adorably, her eyes are filled with innocence. Sidharth just smiled slightly in response.

"I know you're comfortable, but you are my small baby now, I will proceed when you get mature a bit." She narrowed her brows in confusion because she didn't understand him.

"How will I get mature, hubby?" She asked he chuckled because he found her so cute.

"With time, you'll and I'm always there to help you," Sidharth assured her.

"How will you help me with this?" She was asking questions after questions like a small kid.

"Baby, do you remember about romance classes." He asked and Sana nodded her head in yes, a bright smile spread across her face as she recalled about last night which was one of the best night of her life.

"I will make you mature by taking your class." As he told her, her smile grew bigger and her eyes shone with happiness because she was enjoying the classes.