Part: 78

"Abhi, why have police arrested, Sidharth Bhai? Did they tell something to you?" Mukti asked when Abhi came inside the restaurant after talking to Goa police.

"Mukti, they didn't arrest Sidharth." Abhi answered worriedly.

"What?" Mukti asked, widening her eyes in shock.

"but Sana was saying that Sidharth got Arrested?"Mukti asked, baffled.

"No, Mukti don't call Sana. She will get more worried, she was already crying so much." Abhi stopped Mukti when she was about to call Sana.

"I think Sidharth got kidnapped, they might be fake police. We need to go goa now." As Abhi said, a lone tear rolled her cheek. She became hell anxious for her brother.

"Abhi, I'm worried about Bhai." She said in crying tone.

"Mukti, you're my strong girl. If you cry like this who will handle Sana? You need to be strong for her and don't worry, I will find Sidharth. Goa police have started their work and Mumbai police too, everything will be fine soon." Abhi reassured her after cupping her face. Mukti hugged him and tears trickled down her cheeks.

In few hours Mukti, Cabir and Abhi reached Goa. Arnav and Khushi didn't come because somebody should also be in Mumbai for some emergency.

Abhi stopped the car in front of the beach house. Sana was crying outside only, standing by the door. As soon as they stepped out of the car, she rushed to them. Her eyes became red because of crying continuously.

"My hubby is not criminal, Abhi Jiju. Please, take him out of the jail, you are ACP." She cried and they all glanced at each other helplessly, feeling bad for her.

"Sweetie, Bhai is not criminal, fake po," Mukti was about to tell the truth to Sana, but Abhi cut her word immediately.

"Sana, it is a fake case. Sidharth will be out soon." Abhi lied because he knew she would cry more after knowing about fake police.

"When? I am missing him a lot, I want to meet him." She asked and now he looked at Sana helplessly.

"Sana, he will be out tomorrow, don't cry. If he comes to know, you're crying for him like this, he will also cry. So stop crying and take care of yourself." Cabir tried to explain her. She understood and nodded her head, wiping her tears.

"Mukti, take her inside, I and cabir are going to the police station." Abhi told Mukti.

"I will also go to the police station. I want to meet, hubby." Sana uttered instantly.

"Sana, don't worry, I will come back with Sidharth, you don't need to go with us." As Abhi denied, her lips drew down in sadness.

"No, I will also go." She said like a stubborn kid.

"Sweetie, please, try to understand." Mukti said after clasping her face.

"I want to meet hubby, didu. I'm missing him." She sobbed and continued, "but I have full faith in you, Abhi jiju, you will surely take him out of the jail." She wiped off her tears with the back of her hand. That time only Abhi promised himself, he would see Sana after finding Sidharth.

"What are you doing? Why are you blindfolding me?" Sidharth freaked out, sitting in the police's car when they were about to blindfold him, he found something fishy.