Part: 137 Is she pregnant

1 Month later

Sidharth stepped into his room with a big smile on his face. He was going to meet his baby after the one whole day. He was tired after the hectic day but still, he had a big smile on his face because he was going to meet his baby after long twenty-four hours. But he had no idea that his life was going to change.

Sidharth's brows creased, his smile faded away as he saw Sana, coming out of the washroom. She was cleaning her face with the towel. She was not looking fine, her face was pale. She was looking exhausted. Her eyes were swollen.

"Baby, what happened? Is everything alright?" Sidharth asked concernedly, strolling to her. A smile spread across her face as she saw her hubby. He was just looking at her worriedly.

"Come, first sit down here." He laid her down on the bed and pull the blanket over her. She was looking at him, having a smile on her face. Her heart always felt happy to see that how much he loved her.

"Hubby, tum aagye, tumhai dekh kar, tumhri baby, bilkul thik hogye. (Hubby, you came, now your baby is absolutely fine after seeing you.)" She stated, gazing at him, having so much love in her eyes. He smiled slightly and kissed her forehead after leaning to her.

"But what happened to you? I think I should call the doctor." Sidharth was about to take out the phone from his pocket but she stopped him.

"No, Hubby, don't call the doctor. Doctor kadwi kadwi medicines dega. Aur moti si soe bhi lagaega tumhri baby ko. Hubby seriously, I am fine now." She said cutely, making bad faces like she was recalling the taste of medicines. Sidharth smiled, seeing her.

"Okay, Okay. I am not calling the Doctor." He said and she smiled broadly.

"Now tell me, did you have dinner?" He asked after clasping her face. She nodded her head negatively.

"Hubby, I am not feeling like eating anything." She made a sad pout.

"Mein mere baby ko apne hatho se khilaunga. Fir toh she will eat, right? ( I will make my baby eat the meal with my hands.)" He asked lovingly and raised his brows. She nodded her head positively in response. He smiled and placed a kiss on her cheek.

He stood up to bring dinner for her, smiling at her. His smile faded into a frown as he saw her running to the washroom, covering her mouth with the palm after getting up from the bed. He rushed behind her, anxious. He stopped on the door and saw her puking and coughing badly. He composed himself, taking a deep breath and sauntered to her. He gently gathered her all hair and held them from behind with his one hand and placed his other hand on her shoulder. It was very hard for him to see his baby doll in this condition.

She splashed the water on her face. He was standing, holding her hair from behind and he was opening and closing the tap for her. She turned around and gave him sad looks. He blinked his eyes, putting a hand on her face. He said in a gesture to her that she would be fine. Then he lovingly cleaned her face with the towel. She was completely exhausted after vomiting for the third time. Resting her head on his chest, she closed her eyes.

"Hubby, I am feeling sick. This yucky smell of vomit is irritating me. Please do something." She said and cried like a small baby. He was rubbing her back. He was tensed for her. Her condition was making him sick too.

"Relax. You will be fine. But for that, you will have to eat medicine." He said, clasping her face. She was looking at him gloomily. She didn't want to eat medicine. Then he took her outside, scooping her in his arms.

__________________

Sidharth was making her eat khichdi from his hand. She was sitting in the blanket and he was sitting beside her. Sidharth decided to call Doctor tomorrow. She was showing tantrums to her hubby while eating Khichri. Mukbhi and Cabya were also present in the room. They all came to ask about her health. Mukti and Abhi were sitting on the bed, and Cabir and Navya were sitting on the Sofa.

"Guys, I want to tell you good news," Mukti said, drawing everybody's attention. Everybody looked at her. Mukti and Abhi passed a winsome smile to each other.

"I am pregnant." She announced the good news with glee. Abhi took her into his arms delightfully. Cabir and Navya strode to them to congratulate them. Sidharth hugged Mukti, smiling.

"Wow, I'm so happy for you, didu. Congratulation. I just can't wait for chotu motu baby. I will call him Nona babu." Sana squealed happily, clapping her hands. She already gave the name to the new member.

"What happened to her?" Sidharth asked worriedly from Abhi when Mukti rushed to the washroom, covering her mouth with her hand.

"Sidharth, Chill. This is normal in pregnancy." Abhi said. His words made him more tensed. He was not tensed about Mukti. He became worried for Sana because same was happening with Sana.

"Is Sana also pregnant?" His mind asked this question from him.

"No.." he shouted, getting up from the bed. He answered his mind loudly. As this question made him crazy. Everybody looked at him shockingly.

"What happened, hubby?" Sana asked anxiously, looking at him. Listening to her words, he realised that he shouted loudly.

"Uhmm.." he was not understanding that what to say. He was looking at everybody blankly, rubbing his forehead.

"I just come. I need to do an important call." He walked out, saying this. His strange behaviour made her worried.

***

"No, she can't be pregnant. It's not the right time. She is my small baby. She is not ready to bear that pain." He was talking to himself, standing in the kitchen. His heart was beating fast. He was tensed for her. It was not like that he was not ready for the baby or he didn't want the baby. He wanted the baby but he knew that she was not ready. She was only nineteen years old. She was his small and innocent baby.

"If she is really pregnant, then?" His mind again questioned him.

"No, she is not pregnant. I have taken the precautions every time." He again shouted, throwing the utensils on the floor which was kept on the slab. He was behaving like a crazy person. He even started sweating as he was nervous. He really didn't want her to get pregnant so early.

"If she is really pregnant, then also I won't let my baby give birth to our baby. I just can't put her life at risk for the sake of our baby. I just can't see her pain. She is so small. She herself is like a baby." He said to himself in a breaking voice. He was really tensed. His words were showing that how much he loved her. He wanted the baby but for her, he could wait for few more years. She was his everything.

"Sidharth.." He became shocked when someone called him from behind.

So how do you find the update?

Few words for Sidharth's condition?

Excited for the pregnancy track?

Love Mehak