Part: 116 A dilemma (Full Part)

Before Sidharth could reach her, she dashed to their room because she didn't want to show her tears to him. He was shocked to see her running like this. He rushed behind her. As he stepped into the room, he heard the sound of locking the door of the washroom. He felt like something was fishy.

"Baby, are you fine?" He asked concernedly, banging the door.

"Hubby, why are you asking this? I am absolutely fine." She responded to him and he sighed with relief. But he didn't know that his baby was lying to him.

"I will meet you downstairs, come fast." He left the room after saying this.

Inside the washroom, Sana was standing in front of the mirror. Tears were constantly rolling down her cheeks. She was very confused that she should tell about the blackmailer to Sidharth or not.

"Why have you brought this villain into our life, God? Earlier Aman and now this person. Aman snatched my parents and now I can't let this person snatch my hubby from me. If something happens to him, I will die." She cried and bit her lower lip. The poor soul was in dilemma. She wanted to tell him everything but she was scared to lose him. After losing her parents, she was utterly horrified to lose her parents.

"I badly want to tell, hubby. But if I tell hubby about him and after that something happens to my hubby then what will happen?" Her heart asked this question from her mind. Her mind was constantly saying her to tell Sidharth but her heart was scared to lose her beloved hubby. Her life was nothing without him. He was her world. He was her everything.

"If I don't tell him then I have to help that villain in destroying my hubby's life. But how can I destroy my hubby's life with my own hands?" She asked this question from her heart dejectedly, staring down at her hands.

"Please, Mumma daddy, help your daughter. I don't want to lose my hubby." She joined her hands. She was crying sorrowfully wondering about both the option. She didn't want to lose her hubby at any cost, therefore she decided to hide the truth from her hubby.

But would it be easy for her to hide the truth from her hubby for a long time?

She strolled downstairs, plastering a fake smile on her face because she didn't want anybody to doubt her, especially her hubby. Her heart was crying inside because she was hiding the biggest truth from her hubby. She knew that she was doing wrong. But her fear was forcing her to hide it from him. Sidharth was instructing some workers on the decoration in the hall.

"Hubby, I am sorry. I can't tell you the truth by putting your life in danger. If it was about my life, I would have told you about that person. I just can't put your life at risk. Mein NHI khona chati hubby tumhai. ( I don't want to lose you.)" She murmured to herself, staring at Sidharth, agitated. He was busy instructing the workers. He was completely unaware that his baby was going through so much.

"Hubby." She hugged him from behind without caring about the people who were seeing her. A smile flashed on his face as he felt his baby's arms around him. Her touch and her presence made his heart always happy. He asked all the worker to go through his eyes and they all left. He turned toward her, smiling brightly and found her smiling. He looked at her from head to toe. She was wearing a beautiful blue full-length dress.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?" He asked after cupping her face. She denied by nodding her head cutely.

"Sachi nhi pata? (Really, you don't know?" He asked again, tucking her hair behind her ear.