Part: 10

Try to do inline comments in this story. I want to know your reaction while reading this story.

In this story, there will be no major twist. This is cute and humorous story. You will enjoy it a lot, every part will surely bring a huge smile on your face.

"Thank you so much, Alia di, only because of you today I will able to meet my parents, you are my best friend." Sana cheerily said to Alia, standing outside of the car in front of her home, the smile wasn't going away from her face and her eyes were shimmering with the happiness. Alia was sitting inside the car.

"Sana, I will always help you, don't worry and take care. Now go, your parents will be waiting for you," As Alia said, Sana bid bye to Alia and turned to walk. She stepped into her home with a smiling face, but her lips drew down in sadness as she found inside main door locked.

"God, where will be Mumma papa, this door is locked? Was monster lying to me that he hasn't kidnapped my parents?" She wondered bemusedly, holding the lock and her eyes became moist.

"Alia di," she shouted after coming out of the house. She started crying because she was getting scared of darkness.

"Alia di has gone, now what will I do? bhut dar lag rha hai, Mumma papa please come back, your Sana is getting scared, she is alone, please God send my Mumma papa, " she prayed and sobbed. She was shivering with fear because she was alone at 2 am. She was also afraid of darkness.

On the other side, Sidharth woke up in the middle of the night because he could feel that his love was in danger. This is called true love. Sidharth love was true and this was the proof of it.

He glanced at the bed, but thought wrong that Sana is sleeping peacefully, covering herself with the comforter because he had always seen her sleeping like this only. He sighed with relief and tried to sleep back, but couldn't.

"What happening to me? Why I'm feeling like something is wrong." He held his head after getting up. He was not checking Sana because never in a dream also he could that Sana would run away.

She was sitting outside of her house, leaning against the wall and crying badly because she was hell scared. She was only praying to God to send her parents.

"I remember, once papa showed me a police station near to our house, thank you so much, god, for making me remember about this." She stood up and happily wiped her tears.

She stepped into the police station and without looking here and there, directly matched into the cabin of A.C.P. He looked at her in shock.

"Sir, please help me, a monster married to me forcefully and he has also kidnapped my parents, " Sana asked for the help, joining her hands in front of the person.

"Mam, calm down, have a seat first," the person made her to sit first and then he gave her water to drink which was kept on his table.

"Now tell me who is the person? I will send my whole police force there and we will arrest him, you don't worry." He assured her and Sana felt relief. She gave all the necessary details about Sidharth to him.

"You sit here, I am sending police force there." He left the cabin after assuring Sana. She was now smiling happily.

"Monster, now you will see, when police beats you, then only you will tell about my parents, " Sana was murmuring to herself and she came on the earth back as A.C.P. came back.

"Sir, thank you so much for helping me. Please don't beat him that much as he was not that much bad monster, only asked him to tell me about my parents," As Sana said cutely, A.C.P. also chuckled and shook his head in disbelief. She didn't know, but she had a soft corner for him.