Part : 79

Sidharth fought with the goons and escaped out of the godown where the kidnapper had kept him. He saw a telephone booth and rushed to the booth. His condition was worst, he was wounded, bleeding, breathing heavily and sweating baldy. Before calling anyone else, he immediately dialled his baby's number because he was dying to hear her pleasant voice and he was worried for her, therefore he wanted to inform her first. He knew that she would be in a bad state.

He stood there putting the phone over his ear but she didn't pick up the call.

"Damn it, why Sana is not picking the call." He muttered frustratedly and then he hastily called Abhi.

"Abhi, Sidharth this side," Sidharth said as soon as Abhi picked up the call. Abhi's lips curved into a smile of relief as he heard his voice.

"Sidharth, where are you? Are you fine or not?" Abhi asked worriedly and Sidharth told everything to him.

"Sidharth, you wait there only, we are coming, okay."Saying this, he cut the call and informed everything to Mukti and Cabir. In the happiness of finding Sidharth, Abhi utterly forgot that Aman had escaped from the jail.

In no time, Abhi with Cabir and Mukti reached the place where Sidharth had called them. Sidharth was sitting beside the telephone booth, they were shocked to see his condition.

It hurts to see your loved ones in pain.

"Bhai, thank god, you escaped out. We got so much worried for you." Mukti hugged Sidharth and he hugged her back, but his eyes were desperately searching his Sana. He was dying to see her. Abhi and Cabir had a slight smile on their face.

Sidharth clasped her face after breaking the hug. "I am here now, don't worry." Mukti nodded her head, having a smile on her face. After that Abhi and Cabir hugged him.

"Now we shouldn't waste more time, we should go to the hospital." Cabir said seeing Sidharth's condition and Mukti and Abhi nodded their head.

He shook his head and stated, "no, first, I want to see my Sana, then I will go to the hospital."

His words vividly showed that how badly he wanted to see his baby and how much he loved her because he was badly injured, but still instead of going to the hospital first, he wanted to go home and wanted to meet Sana.

"But, Sidharth you need to go to the hospital, Navya is at home, she will come with Sana to the hospital directly, Sana," before Abhi could say more, Sidharth stopped him by showing his hand.

"I don't want to listen to anything. I just want to meet Sana and we are going home first." He said sternly. The agreed unwillingly.

They all didn't argue with him because they knew that it was waste of time to persuade him of something which he didn't want to do.

They were on the way back to the beach house and trying to call Navya and Sana both, but they both were not picking up the call. Sidharth was getting anxious for Sana. He didn't know why he was feeling like something was wrong. Abhi was more worried because he knew that Aman was out of the jail, he didn't tell this to anyone as he didn't want to make them more worried.

In half hour they reached beach house, Sidharth was not in the condition to walk properly also, but to meet Sana, he rushed to the house and they all followed him.

"Baby, your Sidharth is here." He stepped into their room with a broad smile. He was expecting Sana in their room, but his smile faded away when he didn't find Sana in the room. He checked washroom and balcony but Sana was nowhere.