Part: 85

As Cabir pressed the trigger of the gun, Aman instantly told him where his men took Navya. "Navya is in my Mumbai's farmhouse."

Cabir moved the gun to Aman's leg and shot him. "Ahaaa..." Aman groaned in pain and Cabir glared at him, knitting his brows.

Kartik was standing there, palming his ears. He was trembling with fear after seeing all this. He wasn't aware before that Aman was his father, he had grown up in a hostel only, but seeing all this he got scared and started crying badly. All of them looked at Kartik sadly. They knew that they were doing wrong with the innocent kid but they had no other choice.

Cabir closed the Diggy and knelt before Kartik. "Are you scared?" Cabir asked, but he didn't reply, he was just crying.

Cabir looked at Arnav and Abhi for help. They also came to them.

"Kartik, don't worry we won't hurt you." Arnav assured him after picking him in his arms. "I want to go home, uncle." He requested, still crying. His hostel was his home for him.

"Tonight you will be in your home, I promise." Arnav promised him. After they all sat inside the car and Cabir told them about Navya.

They hurriedly reached the construction site, Abhi and Arnav took Aman and Kartik inside. Cabir left to search Navya. He was anxious for her, he was scared to lose her, he wanted her back in any condition.

Sana fell asleep in his arms when they were going back home, she was still sitting on his lap and sleeping hugging him tightly. Sidharth was kissing her forehead again and again while driving the car. He was happy to get her back fine after a week, six days were like six ages for him without her. Now again feeling her in his arms, he was getting peace.

"Take her to the torture room and do everything with her what we do with the person who betrays us." Aman's ordered his Men and they held Navya.

"Where do you taking her, Navya..." she woke up, screaming as she recalled Aman's words in dream. Sidharth instantly applied the brakes.

"Hubby, Navya's life is in danger, they will torture her, we have to save her." She shuttered, breathing heavily and sweating badly, her condition was clearly showing how much she was scared for Navya and how much she cared for her.

"Baby, Cabir has gone to save Navya. He got to know where is Navya. So just relax, she will be fine." He reassured her after clasping her face.

"Sidharth, I also want to go there, we have to save her. I will not get relief until I see her fine." She uttered stubbornly because she wanted to save Navya badly. Sidharth didn't argue with her because he knew she won't listen to him.

"Okay, relax, we are going there and stop crying, please." As he requested, tucking her hair properly behind her ears, she nodded her head, wiping her tears. Sidharth kissed her both eyes which had cried a lot. His heart ached painfully whenever he saw tears in her eyes.

On the other hand, Cabir reached the farmhouse where they had kept Navya. He came there with the whole police force. Cabir was about to step inside without any fear, but coops stopped him and before him, they went inside and started firing all his men. Cabir heart was beating speedily, he could feel that Navya was there only, he was also beating and shooting the men.

"Where is Navya?" Cabir asked after grasping the collars of a man after beating him badly. The person pointed his finger at a room which was still closed. Cabir stared at the door dejectedly. He gave the last punch to him before lumbering to that room with a heavy heart. He was scared to see her because he could feel that she wasn't fine.