Part: 59

Sana knocked on the door of Mukti's room.

"Come in." As Mukti said, Sana opened the door. "Didu, I need your help." She stepped into her room.

Mukti smiled at her, sitting on the sofa. "Which means you forgave us?" Mukti asked happily, standing up.

"Yes, but you have to promise me one thing that you will never hide anything from me or else I won't talk to you." As she asked for the promise, Mukti nodded her head negatively.

"Never, sweetie." Mukti hugged her, smiling widely.

"Didu, I want the very short dress to impress hubby. You know didu I read on google, this is the best way to make hubby happy." As she told everything, Mukti just smiled.

"Bhai is gone today because this is the best way to seduce your husband "Mukti murmured to herself.

"So tell me didu, how is my plan, it will work or not?" She raised her brows.

"Sweetie, it will work, I am assuring you. Wait let me choose a perfect dress for you." Mukti was finding a perfect dress for her in the cupboard, Sana was standing, her eyes were shimmering with excitement.

Sana stepped out of the bathroom after wearing the red hot dress. For the first time, she was looking sexy. The dress was coming up to her mid-thigh and the neck was very deep. Her cleavage was fully exposed and those black heels were making her hotter.

"Hubby." She sexily called him, standing at the door of the bathroom. As he heard her husky voice, he instantly moved his eyes to her. He became numb as he saw her in that Avatar. She strolled to him sexily. He was gazing at her, swaying his eyes from her sexy legs to her half-exposed twins.

"Ahaha..." she shouted as she lost her balance and about to slip because high heels, but he hurriedly caught his heroine on time.

"This happened when a cute girl tries to become sexy," Sidharth said making her stand properly and she smiled sheepishly at him.

"So how I am looking, hubby?" She asked cheerfully, testing if Sidharth was still angry with her or not.

"I want to tear your dress and want to eat every part of your body." He grasped her waist and yanked her to himself. Sana placed his hands over his chest, gazing at him.

"My plan is working, hubby has utterly forgotten that he was angry with me, haha..." she wondered, looking at. He was sexily brushing her lips.

"Hubby, kiss me, don't tease." She ordered him in a dominating tone. After getting the order from her sexy wife, he didn't wait for a single second, he clasped her face and slammed her lips. Both of their lips were moving in rhythm. But before their kiss turned into a passionate one. Sana pinched his hand, first time he didn't react because he was so lost in the kiss, but as she again pinched him, he broke the kiss.

"What happened?" He asked annoyingly, rubbing his hand where she had pinched him. She was looking at him guiltily.

"Hubby, my legs are paining, because of these heels I couldn't able to kiss you properly, that's why I pushed you, sorry." As she answered him cutely, and her all irritations flew away.

"Jump on me." As Sidharth ordered and she narrowed her brows in confusion.

Today Sidharth had no time explained to her because he was getting more and more turned on by seeing her in that sexy attire. So he hastily wrapped her one leg around his waist and same he did with her another leg.