Part: 89 CHOCOLATE ROMANCE

"I think, you won't get relief until I give you pleasure, right my naughty baby?" As he asked having a smirk on his face, Sana nodded her head cutely, blushing.

After that, he locked the doors and windows. Sana was staring at him in anticipation. Then he crawled over her and started licking the chocolate from her neck. She closed her eyes in response, enjoying his touch and she placed her hands on his shoulder. Licking chocolate from her neck, he came toward her jaw. He didn't like chocolate but whenever he used to lick the chocolate from her body, Chocolate became his favourite sweet because his baby was sweetest.

He was making her crazy by licking the chocolate from the corner of her lips but he was not licking her lips and she was becoming insane to feel his lips over her lips. He loved to tease her and also loved to make her crazy for a kiss because he enjoyed it a lot when she cutely asked for a kiss from him.

But this time Sana didn't ask for the kiss, she captured his lips by grasping his shoulders. Sidharth widened his eyes in shock with her sudden kiss.

She sucked his upper lip, he sucked her lower lip, then she sucked his lower lip and he sucked her upper lips, like this, their lips started moving in rhythm and inside their mouth, their tongue was dancing with each other and they tasting each other saliva. They were becoming breathless but like always they didn't want to break the kiss because their kiss gave them the strength to survive,  they wanted to kiss each other till infinity. For him, her lips were his heaven and for her, his lips were her heaven. But indeed of oxygen unwillingly they broke the kiss and gazed deeply into each other eyes, they found so much love in each other eyes.

"Now my baby will tell me, what she wants me to do next, will she tell me?" He politely asked, tucking a few hair strands behind her ear, she was just smiling gleefully at him. Her smile was proving that love can make you forget every pain, her legs got paralysed but she was still happy, because of her lover, Sidharth.

"I want you to first remove my gown." As she uttered sheepishly.

"As you say, my baby." He kissed her cheek and pulled her gown over her head and waited for her next order.

"Now I want you to remove this." She pointed at her bra, blushing.

Sidharth was smirking because he was enjoying the way she was giving him instruction. He first pulled the straps of her bra down her shoulder and out of her hands and then he unhooked her bra and put it on the table where he had kept her gown. He stared at her naked upper body, his eyes filled with desires and she was smiling at him in excitement.

"I want you to," she was about to say something more but stopped in the middle. He narrowed his brows bemusedly.

"Come here, hubby, because even walls have ears." She pointed at the wall and asked him to come close to her face. He shook his head unbelievably after listening to her words and he moved closer to her face.

"Hubby, now I want you to apply chocolate here and lick it," she whispered in his ear and placed his hands on her twins. As he cupped her twins, she closed her eyes in response. He took melted chocolate and started dropping it down all over twins. She was lying with her eyes closed, desperately waiting for him to lick it. Before licking the chocolate, he looked at Sana, having a smile on his face and kissed her forehead. She opened her eyes and smiled at him.

"Are you ready for the real fun, baby?" He asked, moving down but his intense gaze was fixed at her.

"Hubby, don't ask, just do it fast." Like always she said as a desperate soul and Sidharth chuckled.