Part: 26

"Sidharth..." Shehnaaz hugged Sidharth, he smiled blissfully, embracing her. His stress and tension vanished as she came into his warm arms.

"I missed you so much, hubby."  She told him by opening her hands, showing him how much she was missing him.

"Aww baby, I also missed you a lot." He pulled her cheeks. "I have good news for you and a surprise," as he told her, she smiled broadly after hearing about surprise because she loved surprises.

"Wow... surprise and good news, tell me fast." She squealed joyfully and clapped her hands.

"You got admission in your dream music college, the space college," Sidharth told her the good news.

"Wow, really the space college, oh my god, I am fainting." She placed her head over his shoulder dramatically. He was just smiling at his baby.

"You know Sidharth, I had decided before only, after twelfth I would go to this college and after that, I would become a big and a famous singer, my poster would be placed on every wall. Wow, Sidharth, it is like a dream, I am so happy." She squealed happily.

He thanked Mukti and Abhi in his mind for giving him the idea of sending her to college.

"Yeh, aaj main upar, asmaan niche, aaj mein aage, jamana hai piche. (I'm on top and the sky is below today I'm ahead and the world is behind.)" She sang merrily, jumping on the bed like a small kid. He was just laughing at her.

"Baby, be careful or else you will fall." Sidharth warned her being her caring husband.

She replied to him, "Sidharth, I'm not afraid to fall because I know you will never let me fall." She was still jumping on the bed happily, and Sidharth was just gazing at her, his eyes filled with love. Her words were clearly showing that finally, she was in love with him.

"Wow, lots of new clothes and accessories for me." She whooped joyfully when Sidharth took her in her dressing room. In that room, there was everything for her from her head to toe. Varieties of handbags, foot-wears, hairbands, hairpins, everything was there.

She raised her brows in surprise and asked cutely. "What? Is this all mine?"

Sidharth clasped her face. "Yes, baby, because I don't want my baby to face any kind of shortage of anything." As she grinned cutely, showing him all teeth of her. He pulled her into his strong arms.

"Wow, I'm so excited for tomorrow." She said when she was lying in his arms at night. He was caressing her face with his thumb.

She pouted sadly and said, "but you won't be there with me at college, right?" Poor baby now wanted Sidharth to be with her always.

"Baby, I will be there with you," he kissed her forehead.

She raised her brows in surprise and asked instantly. "How, Sidharth?"

"In your heart and your mind." He winked at her and laughed on his joke. His act was clearly showing that Shehnaaz was changing Sidharth a lot, he was becoming like her, fun-loving. He was enjoying life with her, joking, smiling, laughing.

"Yes, but I will miss you hubby in college." She hugged him tightly. Sidharth was just smiling cheerfully because tomorrow he planned a surprise for her.

"Now you should sleep, tomorrow is your first day of college."

"I am not feeling sleepy, Hubby. You know in excitement I can't sleep, aisa hota hai mere sath (this happens with me." She said cutely, looking at him.