Part: 84

"Baby, look at me, I'm here with you, your hubby is here." He clasped her face and made her look at him. She looked at him with sorrowful eyes.

"Hubby..." she murmured in low voice placing her hand on his hand which was on her face, trying to believe that she was with him. Sidharth felt a bit relief after hearing hubby from her, he was craving to hear it.

"Yes, your hubby is here." He nodded his head. Sana looked at Aman having fear in her eyes, Cabir, Abhi, Arnav were beating Aman and he was screaming in pain.

"Hubby," she was about to say something, but before that only Sidharth understood that she was afraid of Aman, therefore he scooped her into his arms. This proves that in love, eyes speak more than words. She held the collar of his shirt tightly and dug her face in his chest. Sidharth sighed with relief because she was at least responding. He lowered his head and placed a kiss on her hair.

Sidharth sat with her on the driving seat, taking her in his lap and after that, he started the engine of the car. As he kissed her forehead, she clutched his shirt tightly and hugged him tighter, she was scared to lose him again, she was thinking if she didn't hold him tightly then she would lose him again, therefore she was hugging him tighter and tighter, she didn't want to lose him again.

After a few minutes, he stopped the car.

"Baby, please talk to me, if you don't say something, how will I come to know that how my baby is." He said politely looking at her, his one hand was caressing her hair.  He was trying to be strong for her but from inside, he was broken and wanted to cry with her.

After that he felt like someone stabbed the knife into his heart when Sana started crying like a small baby making the sound. Her state was clearly showing to him that she had suffered a lot in those six days without him. He was fondly stroking her back and hair. He was letting her cry because he was thinking, maybe after this, she would get some relief.

She had been crying for ten minutes which was more than enough for him, he couldn't see her crying like this more, therefore he forcefully tried to break the hug but she wasn't ready to come out of his arms. She was just crying.

"Baby, please stop crying, you are hurting your hubby." His words didn't affect her, she didn't respond to him.

"Did that bloody Aman hurt you so badly that even I can't heal you?" He asked anxiously. She sobbed louder, recalling about his slap, how he had forced her and tried to rape her and he had treated Navya with extreme curtly in front of her and also tried to kill her. She could never forgot all this.

"Hubby..." she cried and wanted to tell everything to him, but the memories were hurting her and she couldn't stop crying. Sidharth closed his eyes and tears trickled down his cheeks.

He took a long breath to make himself ready to hear what he had done with her.

"Hubby, he is a monster, he hurt me badly, " she hiccuped and clutched his shirt more tightly. His heart was thumping with fright.

He gathered courage and asked by pointing at her middle of thigh. "Did he hurt you here?" As she cried louder in response, his breath got stuck in his throat thinking the worst.

"Hubby, he-he," she stammered, crying badly and looked at Sidharth who was sitting in a shock thinking wrong. "He said," she hiccuped, "that he will f*** me. I said to him that only you have the right to do this but still," she sobbed, "still he touched me and kissed my neck and when I tried to push him, he slapped me." She was telling him everything which was hurting her, he was difficultly holding back his tear.