Part: 132 Getting Peace

"Hubby, I'm sorry for the prank." She apologised, making Sidharth hell shocked. He stared at her in shock and utter disbelief. He removed his hand from her face and took a few steps away from her, staring at her incredulously. He was thinking that this was the prank of somebody else, his baby couldn't do this. His baby couldn't hurt him because she knew that how much he loved her. But he was wrong, she did this. Everything was planned by her.

"Don't," he said sternly by showing his hand when she was about to hold his arms, coming close to him. He was staring at her in disbelief and she was looking at him with guilt in her eyes.

"You hurt me a lot, Sana." He said disappointedly. She closed her eyes dejectedly and few tears rolled down from her cheeks when he spoke those words. He called her Sana instead of the baby for the first time. She had no intention to hurt him but she hurt him. She opened her eyes and looked at him with tears in her eyes. He clenched his hands to control his anger and walked toward the door of the room.

"Hubby, listen to me for once. Please... " She walked behind him but he ran out, shutting the door on her face. In this, her finger got hurt. She cried in pain, holding her bleeding finger. She was not crying because her finger was hurt, she was crying because she hurt her hubby, she made him angry and she broke his heart. He had never behaved like this before with her. His act vividly showing her that he was badly hurt. She was regretting doing this with him.

Everyone was sitting in the hall, waiting for Sidnaaz to come. "Sidharth." They called Sidharth when they saw him marching to the door in anger, he ignored everybody and rushed out of the house. They all looked at each other, baffled.

"Mukti, you go and talk to Sana. I really don't know, what is going between in both of them." Abhi said worriedly. Mukti nodded and strolled to her room.

****

Sidharth was driving the car recklessly and rashly in fury. He didn't know where he was going. He was hurt. He was badly hurt. He was going crazy. He wanted to shout at her. He wanted to take out his anger at her, but he didn't do that because in anger also, he didn't want to hurt his baby. He couldn't see tears in her eyes. If it was her mistake, then also he couldn't see a single tear in her eyes because he loved her unconditionally. But with each passing second, his anger was rising. He was going insane wondering how could she play with his feelings.

"How could you, Sana. How could you?" He roared in fury, clenching the steering tightly after applying the brake.

"Just to call me back, she faked her accident. She knows how much I care for her, she took the wrong advantage of my love. I know it was difficult for her to live without me but how could she do this? I was dying every second when I came to know about her accident. I got scared for her. I was going mad, thinking about her and here she was sitting alright." He was crying his heart aloud. His condition was clearly showing that he was badly hurt.

"This time, I won't forgive her. She needs to know that what she has done. She needs to know that what she has done with me, she has done utterly wrong. She needs to know that how badly she has hurt me." He said in anger and the grip on the steering became tighter. His eyes became red because of the anger and because of crying constantly. He was staring at the steering in fury.

On the other hand, Mukti was constantly asking Sana that what happened but Sana was not replying. She was just crying, sitting on the floor. Mukti was putting the bandage on her finger, sitting beside her. Mukti was confused that what just happened in between them. She had never seen them fighting like this before.

"Didu, I made a mistake. I- I hurt hu-hubby badly." Sana said in a broken voice without looking at her. Her eyes were staring straight. She was in deep pain after hurting her hubby unintentionally.