Chapter 29

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Adam P.O.V

Moonslice Legion outfit and weapon

"WE ARE AT THE DROP POINT!" I heard the pilot yell.

I looked at the moonslice legion. "MOVE OUT!" I yelled.

"SIR YES SIR!" They yelled back and jumped out the bullhead and I looked at Quelaan.

"Do you still want to do this?" I asked her.

She smiled. "Yep."

Dear god I'm rubbing off on her far too much. I walked over and kissed her on the head and looked her in the eyes. "Then in that case princess." I said as I walked to the back of the bullhead.

"Do try and keep up." I said as I jumped out the bullhead.

As I fell through the sky I saw the compound below me and used an energy blast to make an entry way for myself and hit the ground. I got up and saw that I was surrounded by at least 50 fanatics.

I drew my swords. "Surrender or die." I said to them.

"Kill him!" One of them yelled.

"Death it is." I sighed and exploded in a flash of red and incinerated them all. As I watched their bones turn to ash I sighed. Why can these fools not see when they are outclassed.

As I moved out of the room and into the hallways I saw my men slaughtering the fanatics like livestock. As I moved through the hallways I passed sniveling cowards, suicidal pricks, and so much more.

As I made my way to the throne room I saw an entire corridor catch on fire and explode.

Looks like she is keeping up after all.

As me and the men kept moving through the compound slaughtering all in our path we finally arrived at the throne room where we saw Sienna Khan standing defiant with her guards at her side.

I'm going to enjoy this.

"Surrender or die Sienna." I said as I snapped my fingers and my men began to spread throughout the room.

"No it is you who will die." She snarled and launched at me with her knife-ribbon in hand.

I dropped into my old one-sword style stance and quickdraw my blade to meet a snarling Sienna a mere inch from me.

I twirled my sword to get her away from me then began to confidently walk to her which just pissed her off more. As she launched at me again I saw her throw her knife above me. I knew what would happen next and I caught the ribbon she attempted to grapple me with and yanked her over and clotheslined her.

As she hit the floor I immediately slammed my foot onto her chest and made sure she couldn't move. "I've always wondered something. Why?"

She stopped struggling for a second. "What?"

"Why did you decide for us to begin to use more extreme methods? At the rate we were going we would have gotten what we wanted. Equality. But then you usurped Ghira. Why? What could justify the slaughter?" I asked.

"Honestly?" She said and a dark smile appeared on her face. "I just love killing for fun."

Oh no.

2 weeks ago

Me and Sekiro were sparring in one of the new Dojos in the archives and then I saw something that I had never seen him do.

Smile.

It chilled my bones and I jumped back.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?" I yelled at him from across the Dojo.

Sekiro snapped out of it and immediately sheathed his sword. "Shura." He said in a voice so low it was almost a whisper.

"The hell is Shura?" I asked as I walked over to him as I sheathed my swords.

Sekiro sighed and sat down and gestured for me to do the same. "Shura is what those who go on killing eventually become. They don't remember why, but they are simply enraptured and kill solely for the joy it brings them. It usually happens to those that kill for no reason."

I shuddered. "Holy shit. And that's inside of you?"

He shrugged. "I have it under control these days but it slips out every now and then."

Back at the present

I immediately attempted to decapitate Sienna. But in a sudden burst of power she threw me off of her.

As I flipped back I saw that parts of the room had suddenly caught on fire.

Maybe I can use that.

"Sienna." I said as I got up. "You are a most unkind and inauspicious woman. But I could never bring myself to hate you." I saw that her body had begun to change. She now had fangs and claws. And they sure as shit weren't from her semblance. "It seems that I must cut you down before you fall to Shura." As I drew my other blade.

" As I drew my other blade

(I couldn't help myself)

As I charged my former leader the room was beginning to be consumed in fire.

As Sienna began to continue to morph into a demon Adam was still composed and was reining all of his emotions so he would not make a mistake.

After a minute Sienna had transformed into a true Shura. She was much leaner than before. Her skin was rough and grey. She had adopted a more primal appearance. She had now forsaken her weapon and was fighting on all fours now. And she has a animalistic fighting style.

Time to put down this beast.

As the new Shura lunged at me I moved gracefully to the side I delivered two double ichimonjis sending the demon to the ground. As I attempted to kill the demon it ducked away.

How annoying.

From then on it was a game of Cat & Mouse. I kept pace with the demon yet it still slipped away from me.

Every

Fucking

Time.

"You gonna fight or keep running?" I asked the demon.

It snarled in response and lunged at me.

I parried it midair and used this opening cut it in half.

"You were still just a kitten." I said as I reduced it to dust with a blast.

Better find Quelaan.