Chapter 6

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Manus P.O.V

Picture Asmongold fighting the nameless king for the first time. That would be the summary of the last hour of my life.

I got back up. I sheathed my sword and rested my hand on the blade's handle. Maybe I can parry him.

Faraam charged me with surprising speed and brought his blade down on my head. I immediately did an upward slash to parry him. And it worked! He got staggered and stumbled backward. Obviously confused as too what in the world just happened.

"What?" He said before I delivered a downward slash. It merely scraped against his armor.

He laughed. "Did you really think you could break the scales on my armor?" He asked.

"I had hope." I responded as I jumped over a swing.

"Hope doesn't win battles child." Faraam said as he drew back his weapon and shot it out forward as I rolled to the side.

"Fair point. But it keeps me fighting." I responded. I then realized something. It looked as if my blade had darkness trailing behind it. 

How is that possible? Wait a minute....let's try something.

I jumped backwards and sheathed my sword imitating Vergil's stance. I then drew my blade and sliced at the air and a black blast shot out of the blade.

Did I just unlock my semblance?

"How did you do that?" Faraam asked me as he deflected it.

"I have no clue." I responded. "I think this is a good stopping point."

Faraam nodded. "Agreed." He said. He then tossed me a fully upgraded and full estus flask.

"Where did you get this?" I asked.

"I won it in a bet. Drink up." He ordered.

I took a sip. Tasted like liquid gold. 

Delicious.

"Thanks." I said as I got up.

"Wanna head back to Borax's shop?" Faraam asked.

"Yeah. Lets walk I don't think my stomach can handle another ride." I said.

Faraam laughed. "Follow me." He said as he motioned for me to follow him.

"What is your Drake's name?" I asked in attempt to start conversation.

"Storm."

"Storm?"

"Storm."

"Wow you suck at naming things." I said.

"I'm the god of war not god of names." He responded.

"Then who is? Filianore?" I asked.

"Time and plants actually." Faraam said.

"Now that I think about it I don't know much about Filianore. Anything you care to tell?" I asked.

"Well you won't win her heart. She frequently visits both Oolacile and the Ringed City and apparently found a lover." Faraam said.

"Whos the lucky guy?" I asked.

"Some human named Halflight." Faraam said.

Wait a minute. Halflight? As in the spear of the church? Well that explains why he left Oolacile and went to the Ringed City for no apparent reason. Now we have an mole in the spears of the church.