Chapter 16

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties belong to their respective owners

Manus P.O.V

I landed on the ramparts of Anor Londo and wrapped myself in darkness and moved through the shadows. Passing through the assembled troops I heard some odd things.

"Those traitors and heretics will be destroyed!"

"Indeed. With Lord Gwyn's power we will surely win. None can stand up to him."

"And besides even if lord Gwyn lied he still kept us in power. There isn't anything wrong with that. Especially since he exploited those dirty humans and giants."

I stopped listening after that and snapped both their necks.

Fucking racists.

I kept moving through the city deactivating or sabotaging ballista after ballista.

I eventually sabotaged the last ballista. If I gave the signal to attack the soldiers would charge in unprepared.

I better take note of the enemies and their positions.

I saw at least 5 legions of dragon-slayer archers, 100 lord's blades, 10 legions of black knights, and 20 legions of silver knights.

Fuck.

We are outnumbered.

I immediately flew back to the mountain and flew into the command tent in a blur.

"Manus wh-"

"5 legions of dragon-slayer archers, 100 lord's blades, 10 legions of black knights, and 20 legions of silver knights." I said breathless.

"Oh fuck." Havel said.

"That's putting it lightly." Nito said.

"We can't handle that." Quela said.

"We might be able too." Faraam reassured.

"How?" Ornstein said.

"What is the biggest spell you have?" Faraam asked Quela and Nito.

"Chaos bed vestiges and decaying miasma." They responded.

"And can you condense things?" He asked me.

I nodded.

Faraam smiled.

"I have an idea."

10 minutes later

The scholars, clerics, and pyromancers have all gathered and are combining their biggest spells into one.

And I was about to compress it into the size of a baseball.

"This is probably going to fail." I said.

"Come on have some faith in yourself!" Faraam said.

"It's not that I don't have faith it's just probably going to blow up in our faces. LITERALLY." I said.

"Do you have a better plan?" Faraam asked.

"No." I said.

"Thought so." Faraam said.

As I looked at the amalgamation of swirling chaos and destruction I reached out and grabbed it. I began to crush it into a smaller form and It looked as if I was holding the sun in my hand.

"Give me a minute to disguise myself and I'll head out." I said walking away.

30 minutes later at the gates of Anor Londo