Chapter 31

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING! All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Note: I will be changing One Piece Canon a bit. I'm going to change who is in Impel Down for story purposes. And the security system of the prison itself.

Manus P.O.V

I was sitting on the bench on the opposite side of Crocodile. We were having a glaring match as the other three were looking in worry from their cells on the opposite side of the corridor.

"So you're the man who nearly ended Alabasta." I said looking at the man.

"So what if I am?" He responded.

"I'm building an army. I need some commanders. You want in?" I said to the man.

He chuckled. "You remind me of a certain straw-hatted brat." He said with a smile.

"Did your men come with you to Impel down? The day ladies and numbered men?" I asked.

Crocodile sighed. "How do you know about them?"

"Same way I know you nearly destroyed Alabasta." I responded.

He sighed. "I don't even want to know. Anyway Mr. 1, 2, 3, and 5 are here." He said.

I looked at him confused. "What happened to Mr. 4?" I asked.

"Sand filled his lungs and he was baked like a piece of steak in the desert." He said.

I nearly threw up. That is one painful way to go. "His partner?"

"A piece of her skull went into her brain."

Damn. That's even worse.

"The rest?" I said hesitantly.

"Here." Crocodile said.

I sighed. Thank Christ.

"Alright. I have an idea." I said as I stood up and broke the handcuffs on my wrists. "Let's leave when a buster call is issued on Enies Lobby approximately 1 month from now. It will cause ships to leave this place. I'd say... 20 ships would leave so we will have ample chance of escape. All we need to do is avoid Magellan and we'll be good."

Crocodile nodded. "Sounds like a plan."

3 weeks later

It was about time for the straw-hats to defeat Enel. I was waiting for Zoro to defeat the strongest of Enel's high priests Ohm.

 I was waiting for Zoro to defeat the strongest of Enel's high priests Ohm

Zoro defeated the man and left him to wallow in misery and defeat. I opened a portal to the sky island after he regained consciousness about an hour later.

I looked down on the defeated man.

"I see you lost." I said to him.

"Who are you? Another human?" Ohm said.